Status: Feedback is most welcom :)

Taking a Chance

A Taste Of What's To Come

"Don't peek" Jeremy says as he covers your eyes with his hands.

You stifle a laugh as the knot of anxiety in your stomach deepens as he pushes the door open with your foot. If you are being honest, whatever Jeremy has up his sleeve worries you. Not that you don't trust him, it's just that he's spent enough time wooing you like the gentleman that he is.

"Okay. Are you ready?" He whispers into your ear.

He guides you a few steps into the room and the soft click of the door closing confirms that he's true to his word. Slowly, he uncovers your eyes and as soon as you see the room, your bottom lip starts to quiver in surprise.

"Oh my god" You stutter.

Jeremy's arms wrap around your waist from behind, his body pressed tightly against yours.

"Like it?"

"I can't believe you did all this" You can feel yourself getting teary at this wonderful, loving and caring gesture.

The lighting is soft from the lit candles that line the chest of drawers, the curtains pulled tightly shut to keep out the rest of the world. A large bouquet of red roses sits in the middle of the unit, with loose petals scattered loosely around an ice bucket and a bowl of deep red strawberries. You feel Jeremy's hand dip into the pocket of his jacket and romantic music breaks the silence. You recognise the song instantly, a classic from Stevie Wonder. You close your eyes and lean back into Jeremy, resting your head on his shoulder as his lips gently kiss that sweet spot on your neck. He sways you from side to side with the music, his breath hot in your ear. Your hands slide over his as he whispers into your ear.

"I love you"

You move his hands away from your body and turn to face him.

"I love you too. This is really amazing"

"I told you I was going to make it special"

You run your hands underneath his jacket and rest your hands on his shoulders. Instinctively, one of his big hands move to the small of your back as you both sway to the music. You and Jeremy slow dance for what seems like forever and your reservations about tonight are slowly climbing into the recesses of your mind, burying them.

"How about a drink?" He says, cocking his head slightly as the song finishes. You've never seen his eyes looking so soft before.

"I would love one"

Taking your hand in his, he directs you to the bed and he turns to pour two flutes of champagne. He hands one to you and sits the bowl of strawberries on the bed.

Jeremy's lips meet yours and you happily allow his tongue to enter your mouth and you try something you've never done before. You gently bite the back of his tongue and suck on the tip, a throaty groan In reply means he must like it.

"Oh god" he moans as you rest your hand on his thigh.

You had fed each other strawberries, but what really pushed you over the edge was when Jeremy gently pushed you back onto the bed, your shoes long gone and his jacket discarded on the carpet. He had fed you a piece of strawberry with his lips as his hand tickled up your thigh. As you took the fruit into your mouth, he continued to kiss and nip at your lips. The feeling had been like no other. It is the best making out session of your life and you are sure he can sense how turned on you are. His, is a little more obvious.

You are both standing face to face, kissing and teasing as his hand slides up your thigh. Your fingers slowly undo the buttons of his shirt, both of you desperate for each other. You slide his shirt over his shoulders as he pulls down the zip of your dress, his lips seeking yours.

You feel the cool material of your dress slide down your legs and pool at your feet.

"Oh god, you are beautiful" Jeremy says inbetween kisses. You feel vulnerable standing in your bra and panties, the sexy ones you have bought specifically for tonight.

He kisses down the side of your neck and runs his tongue along the space inbetween your boobs.

Playfully he kisses them through the material of your bra, nipping gently at your quickly hardening nipples. He undoes your bra and as you fall free, he bites on his bottom lip and the bulge in his pants gets tighter.
That delicious tongue of his flicks over your left nipple, his fingers squeezing your boob slightly as he licks, sucks and nips with those pearly white teeth. You moan and you want more of him. He pays both of your nipples an equal amount of attention.

He straightens up and slowly guides your backwards to the bed. He stops you and looks into your eyes, his hands lightly on your hips. Your naked breasts are pressed against his muscular chest and he feels so damn good.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?"

He asks breathlessly, his blue-green eyes lusty and loving.