Status: Feedback is most welcom :)

Taking a Chance

Memories Are Made Of This

You run your shaking hands up his muscular arms, feeling the well developed muscles quiver at your touch and almost painfully, your hands glide down his heaving chest and he moans as the palms of your hands brush over his nipples. His abdomen is perfect, sculpted like a stone statue. Your hands stop suddenly as that familiar little voice inside your head chimes in. It's reminding you to take it slow, to be careful and to enjoy it. Your hands move down to the belt buckle and you look up into Jeremy's eyes.

"I don't think I've ever wanted anything so much" You whisper, claiming his mouth greedily.

Your hands undo the belt and you pop open the button of his trousers, a whimper escaping his lips at the feeling of freedom. He kicks them off into a corner.

Jeremy's big hands lift you up and you wrap your legs around him. He places you down onto the bed without breaking the kiss, him on top of you and skillfully teasing your tongue with his own. You can feel his rough hand stroking your thigh that is tight against his hip, his member feeling harder than ever.

Hearing Jeremy moan against your neck as you slide your hand into his boxers is like hearing an angelic choir sing. You've never felt so turned on and feeling his lip quiver against your skin is the hottest thing you have ever experienced.

"Susie" he moans and digs his fingers into the meat of your thigh.

He groans at the lack of contact as you slide your hands up his back, dragging your nails across his skin.
Jeremy kisses you sweetly on the lips and kisses you on the chin, going down your throat and kissing each nipple.

"Jeremy-" You moan as his teeth nip at your sensitive nubs. He flicks his tongue out, barely touching them and leaves a wet trail down the middle of your stomach. He licks the lining of your panties, hooking his thumbs and gently pulling them down and off your legs. He blows on your hot centre and you shiver at the foreign sensation.

He positions your legs just the way he wants them and you can feel his lips softly kissing the inside of your thighs, slowly making their way closer to your wetter than wet pussy. His nose nudges against your lips and you take a deep breath as his fingers carefully touch your lips, opening you up.

He looks up at you for approval and you nod, biting on the inside of your cheek as he sticks his tongue out and tastes you, his touch like a feather.

"Oh God, Jeremy"

You can feel him grinning against you. He sets a pace, licking you all over and devouring those folds.

"Mmm." He groans, looking up at you. The sight of his wet lips makes you die a little inside."You taste like key lime pie"

"Oh, please don't stop" you groan as his finger traces around your clit, sending shock waves through your body.

Jeremy continues to work you over, his hands caressing your inner thighs and stomach, occasionally groping your boobs. You can't do anything but let him take control. It's so long since you've felt this good. Your breathing is heavy and you are sure you look a mess. You gasp as he pushes a finger into you and crooks it upwards, stroking that sweet spot and sucking onto your clit. He hums a song you've never heard of and the feelings are driving you crazy. Your hands hold onto the sheets, gripping them hard as his other hand goes under your thigh and comes round at the top of your pubic bone. You don't think it could get any better until you feel his fingers sit on either side of your clit. His fingers move roughly and you come completely undone. A warm pool spreads in your stomach as he adds another finger.

"Jeremy" you pant, your back arching."Oh jesus. Please don't stop"

You are so close to going over the edge and he keeps going, thrusting his fingers quickly as his tongue flicks over your clit, his two fingers massaging your clit from the sides.
You come hard and fast. Your hips lifting off the bed as his tongue and fingers work quicker, seeing you through this incredible orgasm. You are on fire, your pussy throbbing with need. You can't breathe, you want more and you need more.
Jeremy slides up your body, his concealed hard-on grazing your clit as his lips meet yours. You suck on his tongue greedily, tasting yourself.

"You okay?" He asks, breathlessly.

"That was amazing" you run your hands down his back, dipping into his boxers and playfully groping his ass.

"You ain't seen nothing yet"