Status: Feedback is most welcom :)

Taking a Chance

You make my Heart Flutter

You are still recovering from the intense orgasm when you push his boxers down his hips. His eyes partially shut as his throbbing cock bounces free. He lovingly peppers your face with kisses, moving back to your lips and teasing you. You gently cup his face in your hands, running your tongue across his pillowy lips. He moans softly as you run your nails up his back and over his shoulders and down his arms.

"Are you sure-"

You silence him with a kiss.

"Yes, Jeremy" You laugh, running your fingers through his soft brown hair."More than anything"

You tense as you feel him lining his cock up with your entrance, slightly touching you. He pushes the top of himself into you softly and stops when you hiss, your nails digging into his shoulders.

"Shit"

"Baby, you okay?" He looks straight into your eyes, his own cloudy with lust and passion.

"I'm good. It's been a while"

"I know, mama. I'll go slow I promise" he pecks your lips."I'll need to do this quick. Try and relax"

You nod and you understand why
he's said it. You take a deep breath and focus on relaxing all your muscles, every part of you. His mouth covers yours, his tongue thrusting into your mouth as his hips quickly buck into you. Jeremy let's out a loud, throaty groan and stays completely still inside you.

"Oh fuck!" You groan, wincing.

"It's okay" he whispers into your ear, his tone soothing and kind."It's okay"

His fingertips delicately stroke your cheek and his eyes lovingly look into yours. Jeremy completely fills you to the point of bursting. He's big and even though he's still, he's stretching you to the limit.
Slowly, he starts to roll his hips. He's so gentle it's barely noticeable. But you can feel him moving ever so slightly. It feels good, a little uncomfortable but it feels good.

"You feel so good" he mumbles against your lips, pulling on your bottom lip gently with his teeth.

He thrusts into you again and again, going that little bit deeper every time. You moan loudly, hands running up and down his back.
You love it. You love how he's making you feel, how your whole body is on fire against his skin and how your thoughts are disconnecting. His eyes are heavy, fluttering as he feels you around him.

"Please-" You start to beg and he knows by the way your body is reacting to his what you want.

His arms are supporting his weight and his hips roll in one steady, firm rhythm.

You find yourself raising your hips every time Jeremy pulls back and at first he had been surprised, and thrusts a bit harder. You feel that familiar bubbling feeling swell and the heart melting panting and moaning in your ear doesn't help. You lock your ankles at the back of his knees, your arms crushing him
as you clamp down around him.

"Oh god. Oh god" You cry out as you start to come, your fingers digging into his ribs.

His cheek is pressed to yours and you feel his muscular arms start to shake, his lip quivering against your ear lobe.

"Come with me, Susie" he pants in your ear, his thrusts becoming desperate.

"Oh god, Jeremy" you realise you are practically screaming his name.

The next thrust sends you both over the edge, his hips still bucking into you wildly as you both ride out this intense, mind-numbing orgasm, his lips on yours his tongue working it's magic as you both come.
You are both breathing heavily, your skin sticky with sweat and your lungs crave oxygen. Jeremy's sweaty forehead is pressed against your shoulder and you wrap your arms tightly around his shoulders as he softens inside you. His arms are stretched out on either side of your head, the muscles still twitching.

He makes a motion to withdraw from you, his lips kissing your chin.

"Susie, i-"

"Shhh" you cut him off,kissing his forehead"Go to sleep"