Status: Feedback is most welcom :)

Taking a Chance

These Last Few Days

You are completely mesmerised by how peaceful Jeremy looks as he sleeps. The wrinkles at the corners of his eyes are smoothed out, his lips slightly parted as he snores softly. You had fallen asleep in his arms just listening to the sound of his beating heart, his eyelids fluttering as he dreams. The thought of waking him makes you feel selfish, but you are flying back to LA and you want to spend as much time with him as you can.

Moving slightly, you kiss his lips and after a few minutes, he softly kisses you back with closed eyes.

"Good morning" You say in a seductive tone, kissing him again.

"Good morning,beautiful" he replies sleepily.

He caresses your cheek, his eyes just looking into your own and you wonder what he's thinking.

"Any regrets?" He finally asks.

You shake your head, smiling brightly. He smiles at you and claims your lips, his hand resting on your hip.

"How do you feel?"

"I feel great" You reply"Last night was really great. You were so thoughtful. Thank you"

Jeremy just smiles at you. That lopsided grin that sets you on fire.

"I just hope it wasn't disappointing" You say quietly.

You had been quickly caught up in the sensual moment and forgotten how long it had been since you had last been intimate.

"Susie, you were absolutely amazing." His fingers intertwine with yours, his lips kissing your knuckles."I've never came so hard before"

You blush, remembering the way he had been groaning into your ear and the very thought makes you want him all over again.

"I've never felt that good before"
You admit and lay your head on his chest.

His fingers run through your hair, your arm lazily over his chiselled stomach.
You are both still naked and the room smells of burnt out candles and sex.

"You deserve it, mama. That and a million times over"

Jeremy had made love to you twice more before you both agreed that it was getting late. He made you feel better than good, amazing and unlike most men you had been with before, he wasn't afraid to be affectionate. When you were showering he had sneaked in behind you and washed your back, which of course led to steamy sex. You could simply not get enough of him and he called you a drug.

Your departure is looming over the both of you like a dark cloud and despite trying to make the most of your time together, saying goodbye isn't something you are looking forward to.

As promised, Jeremy had taken you to the local sights and you quite happily snapped away pictures on your camera. You don't want it to end, especially after last night.
You both walk and talk, giggling and stopping to kiss every so often, and you have never felt so alive.

"I really don't want you to leave" Jeremy says as you both walk through the gorgeous park.

"You will be working so hard you won't have time to think about me"

"I always think about you" He flashes that dirty grin and you quickly catch his meaning.

Playfully, you slap his arm as it ventures around your waist, pulling you closer.

Crossing the street is like taking your life into your own hands. You watch from the sidewalk as a teenage boy tries to judge the breaks in traffic, ready to run straight across the lanes as soon as he sees an opportunity. No where is that important it's worth dying for, you reason.

Eventually, the traffic stops and the boy saunters at a slow pace across the street. Jeremy shakes his head and mumbles something about crazy kids. Him sounding so old, so mature is cute.

"Susie?"

You nudge him to continue.

"There's something I feel I need to say and you can hit me for it all you want" He licks those pillowy lips, knowing you are following his tongue."If it gets too much I want you to tell me"

"If what gets too much?"

"Me being away for months at a time. Being an asshole because I'm tired and sore. I love you, Susie and I don't want to see you being miserable because of me. Being an actors girlfriend isn't easy" His tone is serious and you know he means every word of it.

"Jer, I know how much acting means to you and it's just who you are. You said it yourself, acting comes before everything. Even me"

He glances at you, guilt written all over his face.

"Come on" You say, looping your arm in his."Let's make the best of our day before I have to go"

Saying goodbye had been hard, but at least you didn't start crying until the cab had pulled away from the hotel. You didn't want Jeremy to see you upset and you know he would be emotional as well. You didn't want him worrying about you, although leaving him ripped you apart. You know you would talk to him on the phone every day, just like normal, but now that didn't seem enough. Unfortunately, you know that there's nothing you can do about it while he's in another state.