Status: Thank you for reading! I love you for that! :)

Deeply in Love

Welcome To Paradise

Harry's Point Of View

I woke up with a killer headache and a sick feeling in my stomach. I stood up quickly and run to the bathroom, vomiting in the toilet. After a few minutes of vomiting, I stood up from the tile floor of the bathroom and searched for an Advil in the medicine cabinet, once I found one I quickly took it. I then started washing my face and looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes were bloodshot red from last night, and there's still a throbbing feeling on my head. I ignored it and walked out of the bathroom to see Pia just waking up.

"Good morning, Pits" I greeted her. She looked up to me and gave me a faint smile.

"Morning, Haz" she replied. "You're a mess," she added. I chuckled.

"That I am, had a nice sleep?" I asked as I sat on the couch. She stretched her arms, sitting up.

"Yup, what time is it?" she asked. I got my phone which I just now noticed was on the floor. I looked at the time and it says 11:30.

"Half an hour before noon," I replied keeping my phone.

"Is anybody up yet?" she asked standing up. "I forgot to change," she added as she looked at herself in the mirror. "I'm going to take a bath"

"And I'm gonna look if someone's up yet" I said standing up and exiting the room. I headed straight to the kitchen where Meg was busy cooking.

"You're the only one up yet?" I asked sitting at one of the barstool.

"Good morning to you too," she rolled her eyes at me. "And yes, I'm the only one up yet. You guys take too long to wake up"

"Well we did get home late last night, give us a break" I replied shrugging. "What are you cooking by the way?" I added.

"Pancakes tsaka bacon and eggs" she answered getting back to the cooking.

"Tsaka?" I asked confused. I hate it when they speak Filipino to us.

"It's like Filipino word for 'and'" she relpied shrugging.

"You know I hate it when you guys speak Filipino to us" I said rolling my eyes. She scoffs.

"It's just a word, stop being a girl" she teased smirking. I glared at her just as Pia entered the room. She was wearing a "love cupcake" tank top and light denim cut-off shorts.

"Nice headband," I commented smirking. She was wearing a floral headband the suited her perfectly.

"Thanks," she replied smiling sitting on the barstool next to me. "Morning, Meg" she added. Meg waved the spatula her holding as she was busy flipping the pancakes to reply. "So we're the only ones awake?" she asked.

"Nope, morning you guys" Zayn entered with Elaine both of them showered and dressed.

"What's for breakfast?" Elaine asked as they both sat down at either side of me and Pia. We heard a groan from the living room.

"Well, Louis' awake now, I guess" Zayn chuckled. A few minutes later, Louis entered the kitchen his hair messy sticking out everywhere, his eyes bloodshot and a frown in his face.

"Good morning sunshine" I teased. He scoffs as he sat next to Zayn.

"I got the worst hangover," he stated, burying his face on the palm of his hands. We all laughed except Meg who was now putting the food into plates.

"Figures, you were the worst out of all of us" Zayn commented still chuckling.

"Done," Meg stated putting the food in front of us. "Serve yourself, I'm going to take a shower" she said not giving us a glance and quickly went out of the room.

"Is something wrong with Meg?" Pia asked looking at where Meg went.

"Oh I'm sure she's just her cranky self in the morning" Zayn replied shrugging.

"It's already quarter 'till noon" Elaine stated giving him a look.

"Is that food we smell?" Niall said entering the room with Liam, Rayesha and Sania.

"I hope you're not planning on eating without us" Rayesha said pouting. I stood up from my seat.

"I'm gonna take a shower also, you guys go ahead without me" I said to them as the other four took their seats.

"Your loss then, Hazza" Liam teased smirking. I chuckled as I got out of the kitchen and into my room.

Pia's Point Of View

"So what's the agenda today?" Sania asked as she hands out the plates.

"Other than hang around the suite doing nothing, I think our schedule is free" Niall commented grinning.

"I still need to arrange the place you guys are going to rehearse" Elaine pointed out as she got pancakes on her plate. All the guys froze and looked at each other.

"Oh shit, the rehearsal place!" Zayn exclaimed.

"We haven't told management where we're having rehearsals!" Niall stated. "Deadline's today!" he added. They all faced Liam.

"Hey don't look at me! I don't even know where we're having it" Liam protested. They turned to Elaine who has a smirk on her face.

"Where?" Zayn asked.

"Honolulu, Hawaii. The Chance Hotel and Resort" she stated.

"Hawaii?!" the three guys said at the same time. I glanced at Louis who was aefully quiet.

"Ooooh, Hawaii! Sunny beaches, that is great!" Rayesha commented smiling.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, Hawaii?" Niall asked. "You do know that's off mainland USA?"

"I'm not stupid, of course I know that!" Elaine replied.

"Love, didn't we told you we have interviews lined up here?" Zayn said. Elaine sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Look, I didn't forget about your important interviews. Just tell me the dates so I can prepare the jet that will bring you here in the mainland, easy." Elaine explained. "Don't try and ruin my perfectly awesome plan, guys. I am just a phone call away from the staff in the hotel, they're just waiting for my go signal!" she threatened. The guys look at each other and shrugged.

"Well don't wanna ruin your perfectly awesome plan, love" Zayn replied smirking. "But Li, you're going to have to tell management" he added chuckling.

"Of course," Liam said rolling his eyes.

"Wait so we're going to Hawaii, it's official?!" Sania asked excitedly. We all looked at each other and squeled in excitement.

"Something I miss?" Harry asked entering the room. Louis stood up from his seat.

"Going to take a shower," he stated before exiting the room. I stare at the direction where Louis just walked out. Something is wrong with those two, what can it be?

**

"Harry will ask you if Taylor can come, I just know it" Sania stated as we were hanging around the living room. The boys are out in a meeting with management so it's just us girls here and we were talking about our upcoming trip to Hawaii.

"If he does, what should I tell him?" Elaine asked, turning to me. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why are you asking me that?" I asked. "Do you want Taylor to come with us?" I added.

"Honestly," she paused. "Nope, I don't enjoy her company much," she shrugs.

"If Harry ask you that, you can't say no though" Rayesha commented.

"She's right" Meg added. "Harry would wonder why you don't want her to come,"

"And of course we all know that Taylor has a hidden personality so if she knew she isn't coming with us, she'll probably hunt and follow us to Hawaii, anyway so either way she's coming" I commented smirking. They giggled as the boys enter the room.

"Well you girls seem to be having fun" Harry said as they slumped to the available spaces in the couch. "Mind telling us what you were giggling about?" he added.

"It's nothing," Elaine replied smiling. "So how's the meeting go?"

"Fine, they agreed to Hawaii and the jet thing" Zayn answered.

"When are we going anyway?" Niall asked.

"Tomorrow evening so you better pack now" Elaine replied.

"Speaking of that, can Taylor and Ed come with us?" Harry asked.

"Ed is coming too?" Sania asked surprised.

"Whoa, wait. Which Ed are we talking about here?" I asked confused.

"Ed Sheeran" Liam stated grinning. "Pia is the only one who didn't get the chance to meet him, right?"

"You guys met Ed Sheeran and didn't even tell me?!" I asked the girls in disbelief. They shrugged.

"We thought you met him also," Sania replied.

"I can't beleive you guys! I'm like Ed's biggest fan!" I whined.

"I thought Meg was Ed's biggest fan," Louis muttered.

"Well I'm a much more bigger fan!" I replied pouting.

"Chill, Pits. You can meet him when we get to Hawaii" Liam said chuckling. "They can come right?" he added. Elaine simply nodded.

"It's not like I have any other choice right?" Elaine said sighing. I squealed in excitement.

"Well you seem excited" Harry said rolling his eyes.

"Of course, I am meeting the love of my life" I said grinning.

"Isn't that exaggerating a bit?" Harry replied frowning. "You can't call him the love of your life, you don't even know him, yet" I shrugged, still grinning.

"But they're coming a bit late, maybe later this week since they still have a concert together here" Liam informed.

"That's fine, we can just tell them the directions when they landed in Hawaii" Elaine relpied shrugging. I'm going to meet Ed Sheeran! This trip just went from awesome to perfect! Except the Taylor part, I'm not very happy Taylor is going with us but no one can ruin my mood since I'm meeting Ed Sheeran, not even Taylor so yay!

**

"Are you going to take all night preparing, Pits? Because our flight is leaving in an hour and we're not even in the airport yet!" Harry called out from outside the bathroom. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Surely I am not that slow on getting ready. I take one last look on my outfit. I was wearing a sky blue camisole with a blue see-through sleveless blouse over it and black floral print mini skirt. I walked out of the bathroom to see Harry wearing grey shirt with a light denim jacket over it, dark pants and white converse.

"Finally, she comes out" he teased smirking. I rolled my eyes again.

"Shut up, if I was holding us all up the others would have complained already. You're the only one complaining," I said as I wore my light blue flats.

"Haz, Pits! You guys ready yet? We're going now!" Elaine's voice said as we heard banging on our door.

"You were saying?" Harry asked smugly. He smirked at me as he dragged his suitcase out of the room. I sighed following him with my suitcase behind me also.

"Please. Kris. You have to help me on this" I heard Meg pleaded. I turned to her direction, she was on the phone talking to Kristoff obviously. She gritted her teeth before disappearing to the kitchen.

"Well, let's go then" Elaine said heading towards the door.

"How about Meg?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows. "And where's the others?"

"Oh Louis can wait for her, the others are at lobby, we should probably get going downstairs too" she said shrugging. "We'll be waiting at the lobby, Lou" she added as she quickly got out of the room with Zayn on her heels following her. I shrugged and followed them with Harry beside me.

"Is something wrong with those two?" I asked as we reached the elevator. The three of them exchange glances and turned to me shaking their heads at the same time. I narrowed my eyebrows at them. They're keeping something from me but I decided not to push it since I'm sure sooner or later they'll tell me. We're not used on keeping secrets from each other. As we reached the lobby we saw the others conversing among the seats near the reception.

"Where's Meg and Louis?" Sania asked.

"They'll come around, Meg was busy talking to Kris when we went down," Zayn replied shrugging.

"Where are your suitcases?" Elaine asked.

"In the car, you should probably put yours there too so as that it'll be easier when we're leaving" Liam suggested. We nodded as we exit the lobby and into the hotel's parking lot. The limo was waiting for us and we all gave our suitcases to the driver. We were about to go back when the others was walking towards our direction.

"Let's get going then," Rayesha said cheerfully. She is cleary excited for this trip. Louis and Meg gave their suitcases to the driver and Meg went inside without another word. We all look at Louis for an explanation but he just gave us a sigh.

"Did you check out already?" he asked changing the subject. We looked at each other.

"We did," Niall replied. "We should get going or else we'll be left by the plane" he added.

"No worries, it's my private jet we're using so if they're planning to leave us they will have to answer to me" Elaine smirked. We haven't noticed Meg gotten out of the car until she slammed the door shut.

"Are we going to the airport or not?" she asked annoyed, glaring at no one in particular. We all looked at each other and then to Meg as she went inside the limo again this time with us following her. The ride to the airport was filled with whispers and murmurs. I took a worried glance at Meg but her face bare no emotions. I look from her to Louis who looks troubled. He was frowning and he was obviously avoiding eye contact from anyone. Something is definitely wrong with these two.

We reached the airport just in time and hurriedly got our suitcases out of the car. We entered the terminal and waited in the waiting room while Elaine went to check our flight. I took this chance to ask Meg what was up.

"Hi Megs," I said cheerfully approaching her with a smile. I figured if I give off a positive aura, she'll lighten up a bit.

"Hey Pits," she replied giving me a weak smile. I frown slightly and decided to me direct.

"So what's up with you and Louis?" I asked. She doesn't seem to be taken off guard by my question as she just sighs in response. "You know you don't have to hide it, it's pretty obvious something's wrong with you two"

"Oh yeah?" she replid simply, not answering my question. I nodded.

"Well yeah, you two don't have the usual spark that you guys always have when you're together" I said giggling.

"Spark? What spark?" she asked furrowing her eyebrows in confusion. I shrugged.

"You two are always so full of life," I paused. "Now you guys are just..." I trailed finding the right word to describe it.

"Dull," Meg stated. "Distant" she added. I nodded as she sighs.

"I don't know Pits, something came up and I'm not that comfortable on talking about it right now" she replied. I nod, understanding her hesitation.

"Does it involves your dad?" The words slipping right out of my mouth before I can stop them. It was totally wrong to bring up her dad. She froze and just shook her head unconvincely. I was right. "Sorry, that was a stupid question to ask" I added. I put a hand on hers and gave her a reassuring smile. "Well whatever it is, just remember I'm always here for you okay?"

"Right," she nodded just as Elaine came back telling us we can now board the plane.

**

"You know you should probably get some shut eyes, we won't be landing anytime soon" Harry suggested. It has been probably an hour and a half of flying and I just can't seem to find to comfort to sleep.

"I know, the flight time from New York to Hawaii is approximately 10 hours so we won't be arriving there 'till morning" I stated turning to him. He smirked.

"And did you researched that before we went on board?" he teased as I rolled my eyes. I turn my attention back to the window which show nothing but darkness and some faint twinkling of the stars. "Is something bothering you Pia?" he added. I shook my head. I was worried about Louis and Meg but I'm sure whatever issue they're having, they'll figure something out.

"I guess I simply can't sleep" I replied sighing.

"Well we can't have that. Surely you don't want our arrival in paradise ruined with you throwing a fit because of your lack of sleep" he teased yet again. I glared at him.

"And why are you not sleeping?" I asked him. He shrugs.

"I don't really get in the sleepy mode when the person beside me isn't sleeping" he stated smirking at me.

"Oh don't blame me for your lack of sleep" I rolled my eyes. He chuckles.

"Then how about this, you want me to lullaby you to sleep? I know my amazing voice soothes you to sleep" he said smugly winking at me.

"Get over your self, Styles. Your voice isn't that amazing" I teased but his smirk wasn't wiped from his mouth.

"Wanna bet?" he asked. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as he cleared his throat. He opened his mouth singing lyrics to a familiar song.

I was a quick-wit boy
Diving too deep for coins
All of your street light eyes
Wide on my plastic toys
Then when the cops closed the fair
I cut my long baby hair
Stole me a dog-eared map
And called for you everywhere


I closed my eyes listening to his voice. Of course I was lying when I told him his voice wasn't amazing because at this moment his proving me wrong. His voice does soothes me to sleep as I felt my eyelids refusing to open.

Have I found you?
Flightless bird, jealous, weeping
Or lost you?


I can still hear Harry's faint voice as I drifted off to sleep...

**

The sound of faint voices and laughter is what makes me wake up from my deep slumber. I blinked away the sleepiness as I look around at my surroundings. It took me a minute to remember I was in a plane flying to Hawaii. I turned to Harry who was sleeping beside me. I giggled, now I understand why the fans calls him a cupcake. He looks young and more like his age when he's sleeping. I look at the others to see who disturbed my sleep and see Niall and Rayesha talking and laughing together. I was trying to get back to sleep when a unfamiliar voice filled my head.

Attention, passengers! We are arriving Honolulu, Hawaii. Please fasten your seatbelts as we land and we advise you to attend to your belongings so as to avoid any problems, thank you.

I sighed,obviously I ain't getting anymore sleep. I fasten my seatbelt before anything else as I look outside the window to see some islands and the clear blue ocean. I hear a groan beside me and I turned to Harry who was just waking up.

"Well good morning, sleepyhead. We're landing, better fasten your seatbelt" I greeted him with a smile. He did as he was told as he rubbed his eyes to get off the sleepiness. He yawns.

"What time is it?" he asked and I shrugged not really aware of the time here. I felt the familiar churn of my stomach telling me we were landing. I had always hated the feeling when the plane is landing. I was sure we safely landed when the pilot's voice was heard again.

We have arrived safely on Honolulu, Hawaii. Have a nice summer kids and welcome to paradise.

We got out of the plane and the terminal quickly just to see a white Nissan Quest and a black Ranger Rover.

"Suitcases go with Nissan Quest, people go with Range Rover" Elaine dictate and we followed. As we board the Range Rover, we were all quiet, probably still tired from the flight. The ride to the hotel was short and soon we were standing in front a high-class expensive luxurious looking hotel with "The Chance Hotel & Resort" written near the entrance.

"Welcome to the Chance Hotel & Resort." A main in his early forties greeted us with a smile in the lobby. "We are humbled to have Ms. Chance and her friends staying here, please if you need anything don't hesitate to ask" he added. Elaine turned to us smirking.

"Guys, welcome to paradise"
♠ ♠ ♠
Finallu updated! :) sorry for the wait, hope you guys like it!! xx, Meg.