Status: The gears are turning...

Runaway

Each one of these teenagers, no matter their livelihood, have something in common: they want to kill themselves. Live has sent each one of them a curveball and they cannot fathom living with their pasts constantly stalking over them.

Kris: She is beautiful and many women would love to be her. But what she has been through as a young woman would send each one of those longing women back to where they came.

Anthony: He is a seemingly normal guy with a smile many think is heartfelt. But as he smiles, he is tugging down on the sleeves of his shirt and swallowing his addiction.

Janice: She is an average teen. But she witnessed something that will never be wiped away from her memory, and it follows her like a dark cloud. To get rid of it, she picks up the bottle.

Nathan: He is the shy guy that doesn't really speak. But it is for a reason. As a child, he dealt with things that would make any person shiver in pain. To the eye he is strong, but between the lungs, he is weak.

They will all reach out for a chance to enjoy life again, but when they do, who they reach out to might be the very person that wants their lives.
  1. One
    Kris
  2. Two
    Nathan
  3. Three
    Janice
  4. Four
    Anthony