Status: Ok so this is just something that came to me while reading a friends status....It what I've gathers that she feeling like over the past year-ish. It a one off thing not sequels and only the one chapter but would appreciate your feed backs ect.

She Has Nothing Left to Give

She Has Nothing Left To Give

She sit up in her lonely flat wondering how everything has gone so wrong. She barley 18 and has gone through more than the average adult. She sit awake crying and sobbing into her little child teddy. If only she knew 14 months ago when she was still pregnant and happy with her life how wrong things would go with the little new-born's life. That she's check on him one night and that it would change her life.

He coughed up some blood and taken to hospital, where she would spend a week by his side. To find out her child had three cracked ribs, and no boyfriend in sight to say it OK. To be call a child beater and have her child taken away, contact center visits was her weekly access. The court case came and the Judge rule his way, that she was depressed and unable to care for her little baby. Now she realised that it was not just her her boyfriend would hit, but her baby boy too but it was too late.

And now she sit alone in her flat, pushing everyone away including her family. She know we are there to help but its no comfort to her. She all alone with nothing else to give, apart from her suicidal thoughts and the cuts upon her wrist.
♠ ♠ ♠
tell me what you think.....<3