Status: active

You Would've Never Guessed

Chapter 3- Together

“Time to get up”, my dad yelled up the stairs it was my first day at a new school I got up and got dressed mostly just throwing on anything I could find I wasn’t completely settled in yet since I moved to my dad’s for a while. I didn’t like it here I missed my mom and my old friends only good thing about here was Alex. I ran down stairs to see breakfast on the table for me Stacey had made it for me.”Ha right you really think that making me breakfast will get me to like you” I snapped at her “I-I just thought that-” I cut her off “well you thought wrong” I grabbed my apple and walked out the house I didn’t really care if I hurt her feelings she wasn’t my mom! I was half way to school when a car pulled up “need a ride” it was Alex I nodded my head and he hopped out to open the door for me. After three minutes of complete silence we arrived at school I’m guessing he went there to since he got out and grabbed his book bag we walked inside the school. “Lexy-po” I heard someone yell to Alex “Jacky-po” he said yelling across the hall way to a young man they gave each other a hug “who’s the pretty lady? Is she your girlfriend?” Jack asked I blushed “nah I wish, haha but this is Alice” Alex said pointing to me I blushed more “well hello there Alice” jack said I gave him a warm smile. “Hi”, I heard someone say tapping my shoulder I turned around and she smiled she was very pretty “I’m Lizz you must be the new girl Alice right?” “Yeah” I said she gave me a smile and walked right over to Jack and gave him a hug and a peck on the lips “hey babe” Jack said to her obviously they were dating they both walked off to class together hand in hand. “What classes do you have with me?” Alex asked snatching my schedule out of my hands “oh yay we have the same classes together but the last hour” he said sounding overly excited “cool” I said and we walked off to class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im probably gonna post more later. Please recommend, comment, and subscribe. :)Bye