Status: active

You Would've Never Guessed

Chapter 4- Not this soon

Chapter 4- Not this soon
The day flew by pretty fast as what you could. Alex, jack and his girlfriend invited me over to their condo that they all shared to hang out for a bit.
--
Alex’s P.O.V.
“So Alex..” jack said to me oh god we were playing a game of truth and dare “I dare you to...kiss Alice” I scouted over to Alice oh my god why jack why, I leaned in smashing my lips onto hers her lips tasted so good I couldn’t stop she pulled away looking shocked and something else I couldn’t read. “Uh I have to go bye!” Alice said getting up and leaving the house.
--
Alice’s P.O.V.
I shut the door and headed to my friends house, Sam. I needed to talk to her badly. I didn’t know what to do I was so scared it kind of seemed like he liked me when he was kissing me I’m just not ready for a relationship right now I mean not anytime soon at least. I repeatedly knocked on the door Sam’s mom opened and pointed upstairs. “Sam it’s me Alice” I said standing behind the door of her room “come in” she yelled. I told her everything about what has been happening these past few months. That’s what I loved most about her, that she was a good listener even when it was about something stupid.”So do you like him?” she asked me “I don’t know I guess kind of do but you know I don’t want to get into a relationship this soon because of you know the incident with me and Joey."
♠ ♠ ♠
Mostly a fill in. Havent uploded a chapter in while because of school and stuff but schools ending soon so i'll be putting up more! So please subcribe,recomend,and all that stuff. bYE!!