Here With You

I've got a lot of catching up to do

Chapter 10: I’ve got a lot of catching up to do

I held onto Cameron’s hand tightly as we made our way out of the tour bus. All of the fans looked at me with disgust as they looked at my ever growing belly.

“WHAT A SLUT!” One fan screamed
“Hey! You call yourself a fan saying that shit? Treat my girlfriend with respect okay?” Cameron screamed

Suddenly all the girls stopped screaming and backed off. Michael ran after me on the way into the venue.

“You know I have your back right? You okay?” He asked
“Yeah I’m fine.” I said as he pulled me in for an embrace

Cameron smiled at his bandmate and we made our way into the venue. I went into the dressing room to nap while they got everything set up. Soon the sound check would be starting. I haven’t always had the best experiences with sound checks.

The boys followed up the sound check with a meet and greet. Then about a half hour after that, the show would be starting. The night went on and the boys were doing amazing. This was one of the best shows they’ve played. Right before the last song, Cameron called me out onstage.

“Alright! Soo you guys haven’t been treating my girlfriend with much respect. And that just makes me really angry. But I wanted to announce that my beautiful girlfriend Danielle Jenner, is pregnant with my child. I’m going to be a father! So yeah respect her. Thank you!” Cameron spit out.