Here With You

Now don't go fallin in love with Mr. Wonderful

Chapter 13: Now don’t go fallin in love with Mr. Wonderful

“Cameron we’re done.” My voice cracked as I said those words.

Thankfully since it was the first show of tour I hadn’t gotten the chance to unpack yet so all of my stuff was neatly together. I grabbed my bag and headed to the front of the bus. I didn’t know where I was going. I walked off the bus ignoring the fans screams and decided to walk to find a taxi. I would be flying back to Poway tonight. I couldn’t be there anymore. I only walked like a block until I realized that Cameron was chasing after me.

“Babe. Babe. Dani. Oh my god Danielle I am so sorry. You can’t leave. Come back. Please. I love you more than anything in the world. I’m sorry.” Cameron was screaming and crying. I’ve never seen him this upset.
“I need time to myself. I’m sorry Cameron. We’re done.” I walked down the block thinking I was never seeing Cameron Quiseng ever again.

*2 WEEKS LATER*

I haven’t spoken to Cameron in 14 days. He’s been out on tour and I’ve been home. By myself. Pregnant. Sitting on my couch eating Ben & Jerry’s and crying. I let the best thing to ever happen to me go. He was just mad at me for being so damn stupid. And I know I was being an idiot for what I did. I’m a really stubborn person so, doing what I was planning on doing next was an extremely tough decision.

I dialed the number I knew all too well.

“Hi.” I muttered into the cell phone receiver
“How have you been?” He asked
“I miss you.” I spat out
“I’m sending a car to the airport. You’re coming back out on tour.” He demanded

About 15 minutes later a car arrived at the apartment to pick me up. I didn’t unpack my bag from tour because I knew I would be going back out. I knew I was going to get back together with him. I just didn’t know when.

*7 HOURS LATER*

I was welcomed back on the bus with open arms. Everyone was so excited to see me. The question is, where the hell is my boyfriend?

“Where’s Cameron?” I asked Zach
“In bed in the back. The only time he’s left the bus is to go play shows. He hasn’t been meeting fans or doing anything else. He’s been lost without you Dani.” Zach hugged me

I slowly crept to the back of the bus and opened the door. Cameron was sitting in bed with my favorite stuffed animal that I’ve had since I was little. Her name was Ellie. I could tell Cameron has also done nothing but cry.

“Hi.” I whispered as he looked up