Here With You

I've come down with love

Chapter 14: I’ve come down with love

Cameron was laying in bed without a shirt on. He has never looked more attractive than he did in that moment. If I wasn’t pregnant, and things weren’t awkward with us, I would’ve jumped on him right then and there. But I had to settle with just saying hi.

“Dani. I have missed you so incredibly much. Come here beautiful.” He pulled me in for a tight embrace. I looked down to see his muscles flexing. He looked so damn beautiful right now.
“If I wasn’t pregnant right now, I would fuck you so hard babe.” I winked at him and he laughed
“Can I atleast cuddle the fuck out of you?” He laughed
“Of course!” The biggest grin appeared on my face

We cuddled in bed for a half hour before he had to go to sound check.

“Don’t put a shirt on!” I winked
“But you realize other girls would be seeing me without a shirt?” He laughed
“Oh then put a shirt on. Cover yourself then!” I chuckled

Cameron’s POV:

Man I was so happy to have my girlfriend back. I missed her so incredibly much. Now that she’s back I can finally do what I’ve been planning on. I stayed on the bus for a couple minutes after she left it. I looked in my bag at the ring box that had been waiting there since tour started. Tonight would be the night that I would ask Danielle to marry me.

I grabbed the ring box and put it in my jacket pocket and made myself to the stage. The fans screamed the second I made my way onto the stage The sound check went smoothly. And the meet and greet went well too. I just wanted it to be tonight so I could finally propose.

The hours dragged on and eventually it became time for our set. The set went really well and it was finally time for me to ask her to marry me. I decided it’d be cute if we played here with you before I did it. So I called Danielle out from her spot on the side of the stage

I placed a stool onstage so she had somewhere to sit.

“Well, everyone! This tour has been really rough dealing with personal shit. But I just wanted to welcome my beautiful girlfriend Danielle out onstage! This song is for you baby.” I winked at her as the guys started the song. She just sat there smiling, clueless. When the song ended, I put my bass down and got down on one knee.

“We’ve been through so much in these past 9 months. But I want you to be mine forever. I can’t wait for our family to start. Babe will you marry me?” I asked her.

The crowd screamed and she just stared at me.