Here With You

I am in love with you

Chapter 16: I am in love with you

The doctor pushed the thing around my stomach and the baby appeared on the screen.

“A girl! Congratulations.” She smiled

Cameron grabbed my face and kissed me with the most passion he ever has.

The guys all hugged and high fived. I was so excited. I had always wanted to have a girl. We finished up the appointment and headed out of the office. As we made our way out of the building, we noticed there were a couple fans waiting outside. The boys stopped to take pictures and I kindly stood to the side like I usually do.

“Excuse me Danielle? Can I take a picture with you?” One girl asked

All the fans were agreeing and I took a picture with each of them. I couldn’t believe kindness these fans were showing.

We finished taking pictures and made our way to the busses. Cameron decided to take me out on a romantic dinner since we haven’t had one in months.

I rummaged through all of my clothes, screaming with anger.

“Babe, babe! What’s wrong?” Cameron knelt down next to me
“I’m so big that I don’t fit into anything! Ughhh this sucks!” I groaned
“Sweetie, you’re big because you have a baby in your stomach. Our baby in your stomach!” Cameron held my hand
“Well yeah,” I laughed “But still! I just want to look beautiful for you!” I cried
“You have never looked more beautiful and more sexy than you do now.” Cameron smiled
“Cammmyy!” I laughed

Cameron looked through my clothes and found a dress that he wanted me to put on. I went into the bathroom and put the dress on and came out to Cameron shirtless in our room.

“Can we fuck?” I winked

Cameron laughed and kissed me.

“You look beautiful now let’s go to dinner.” He grabbed my hand and we walked off the bus.