Here With You

Falling in love aint hard to do

Chapter 17: Falling in love aint hard to do.

Danielle’s POV:

“Where are we going tonight babe?” I asked Cameron as we strolled down the street
“You’ll see!” He giggled
“Cameron Michael Quiseng! You are up to something!” I nudged him to the side
“Oh stop it you’ll like it!” Cameron giggled again.

Cameron and I were walking down the street holding hands when all of a sudden he pulled me into a little restaurant.

“Hi! Picking up for Quiseng!” Cameron cheerfully told the woman at the counter.
“Wait picking up?” I asked him

Cameron just shushed me and paid for our food. As soon as we left the restaurant, there was a limo sitting in the front waiting for us. I got into the living and Cameron followed after me. As soon as he got settled, he pulled a blindfold out of his pocket.

“Alright come here Dani.” Cameron pulled me closer
“No noo. Quiseng I do not like this!” I giggled as I slapped his arm away.
“Hey! Come on! When the baby gets here, we’re not going to be able to do spontaneous things like this! So pleaseee baby?” Cameron begged
“If it will make you happy, then yes.” I closed my eyes, and let him blindfold me.

A minute after he put the blindfold on me, the driver took off. Then I started to hear loud sounds of an acoustic guitar. I tried to sneakily lift my blindfold but Cameron saw me.

“Hey! Keep that shit on girl!” He laughed as he put my blindfold down back on my face.

The ride went on for about 20 minutes. There were multiple times I asked him where we were. He kept telling me to be patient. But clearly, I never learned patience in my life.

Finally we arrived at our destination and I could not be more excited.. Well and hungry.

“Come on beautiful!” Cameron grabbed my hand and we got out of the limo. I thought we were actually there, but he was bringing me to another destination inside a building.

“Alright, well I have another outfit for you, so are you okay with me dressing you?” he asked
“Or undressing me” I giggled
“Jeeze, you’ve gotten way too horny during this pregnancy,” He laughed “Alright I’m going to change you like I’ll soon be changing our baby. Okay, you..”
“Cameron so not romantic!” I yelled

Cameron changed me out of the dress and put on another dress. About 10 minutes later, we made our way down to the location we were having dinner. When we arrived in the room, Cameron took my blindfold off, and I could not believe my eyes.