Here With You

Hey princess, be my guest

Chapter 18: Hey princess, Be my guest.

“Well I know that your favorite movie is Beauty and the Beast, so I wanted to surprise you!” Cameron kissed my cheek.

I looked down to see a big poofy yellow dress. Then I looked up to see a beautiful huge ballroom reserved for the two of us. The table was long and set for Cameron and I. I looked over to see a band. Cameron nodded at them and they started to play Tale As Old As Time.

Cameron grabbed my hand and we swayed around the ballroom. I was never happier than I was in that moment.

“How did I get so lucky with someone like you?” I asked
“I was about to say the same thing.” Cameron dipped me
“No, really Cameron. I’m just so happy right now. You are quite possibly the best boyfriend that any girl could ever ask for. I am so incredibly in love with you. I’m more in love with you than I have ever been. Babe you saved me.” I kissed his forehead.
“Love you so much baby.” Cameron said.
“Ahh Cam! Cam! Oh my god, the baby!” I grabbed his hands and put them on my stomach.

The baby was kicking uncontrollably. I could tell she was so happy because of how happy her parents were in that moment.

Cameron and I kept dancing around the ballroom until the song finished. We decided to be cute like the movie and sit at each end of the table. Cameron picked up a nice Italian meal from the restaurant. We spent the rest of the night dancing around the ballroom. I was such a lucky girl.

Around 11 o clock, Cameron brought me up to a hotel room, where we spent the night cuddling and watching Beauty and the Beast.

The next morning had unfortunately come. And we had to get back to reality. Tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
HI. So I'm going on a church retreat today and I won't be back until Sunday! Soo hope you all have an awesome weekend and enjoy the chapter!! :)