Here With You

You keep me warm when I am cold

Chapter 19: You keep me warm when I am cold

I didn’t want last night to end. I didn’t want the most perfect night of my life to be over.

I woke up next to my fiancé laying in bed in our hotel room.

“Good morning beautiful.” He kissed my forehead.

I kept thinking about how many girls would envy my life right now. There are probably so many girls in the world that wish they were me. I was engaged to Cameron Quiseng. And I was having his baby. Life couldn’t be more perfect right?

But for some reason, I woke up feeling awfully depressed this morning. I looked into Cameron’s eyes and just burst into tears.

“Dani Dani Dani. What’s wrong? Oh my gosh you okay sweetie?” he asked as he pulled me closer
“I don’t deserve you.” Tears streamed down my cheek.
“Danielle. What are you talking about?” He questioned
“You’re too good for me.” I kept crying
“Dani! Stop it. You’re the best thing that has ever happened to me. Can I tell you something?” He asked me
“Yes of course” I replied
“Well, in high school, you know I didn’t fit in. For awhile I was depressed. The only person that knows is my dad. I thought about suicide daily for 2 months. Then eventually, Allstar Weekend started. And I felt like I belonged. I had somewhere to fit in.” Cameron looked down
“Cameron. Oh my god. I had no idea. Come here.” I pulled him in.

Cameron started to sob in my arms. I have never seen Cameron cry as much as he was. Cameron never shows me how sad he is because he doesn’t want me to worry about him. And to see him break down like this was killing me inside.

As we sat there with Cameron sobbing in my arms, Cameron’s phone started to ring. He wasn’t okay to answer it, so I grabbed it for him.

“Hello?” I answered
“Uhm where the hell are you? We need to leave.” Stefanie barked into the phone.
“Alright we’ll be there in a half hour.” I replied
“A half hour?! We do not have time for that.” She screamed and I hung up.