Here With You

I'll be the one to break

Chapter 2: I’ll be the one to break

Danielle’s POV:

“Danielle. What? Danielle. I can’t.. Danielle! You need to tell-“
“CAMERON!? I can’t. He can’t know. Michael please don’t tell him.” Tears stung my face
“Danielle. This is serious. How long has this been going on?” He sat down on the ground next to me.
“Michael I can’t have this conversation right now.” I pulled my pants back up and stormed out of the room.

I didn’t know what to do. Michael knew. Michael can’t know. Michael knew my deepest darkest secret that no one knew. Michael chased after me screaming my name.

“NOONE can know. Okay. NOONE. Promise?” I held my finger out for him
“You have to promise me that it won’t happen again.” He looked me straight in the eye.
“Fine.” I lied. I’ve become really good at this whole lying thing.

Michael grabbed my hand and we headed to sound check. The entire crew, band, and fans had been waiting for him to start the sound check. And I caused him to be late.

“SUP PLAYAAAZ?” Michael yelled as he ran onstage.
“Dude where have you been?!” Zach pulled Michael aside and asked.
“Dealing with personal shit. Sorry man.” Michael smiled at Zach, then smiled at me.

I stood on the sideline watching my boyfriend jam out with his best friends. The sound check went incredibly and the boys have never looked happier. The Summer Of Love tour was going perfect for them. This had been the best tour of theirs so far. All of the shows have been going so well and the tour was now winding down. We were going to be heading back to California soon. Cameron and I would be celebrating our 6th month anniversary. And I would be celebrating my 21st birthday.

“Damn my boyfriend is hott.” Michelle Forget, Zach’s girlfriend smiled to herself as she stood next to me.
“Oh hey.” I smiled not taking my eye off of my boyfriend
“What’s wrong with you?” She laughed
“Nothing okay. Jeeze why is everyone asking me that?!” I yelled as I stormed away.

Cameron looked at the guys. Then looked at the crowd. He looked back at the guys. Michael motioned for him to run after me.

Tears started to stream down my face as I ran to the dressing room. I ran past the opening bands and they all stopped what they were doing and looked at me. Everyone stopped what they were doing to look at me. I was like the joke of the tour right now.

“DANIELLE. Danielle!” What’s wrong babygirl? Come here. I love you. Come here.” Cameron put his arm around my waist and hugged me.”
“Cameron. Stop.” I cried.
“No. I won’t stop till you tell me what’s wrong.” He pulled away and looked at me.
“Go back onstage! I’ll talk to you later.” I screamed
“I love you.” He kissed my cheek and left the room.

How could someone as incredible as Cameron Quiseng love someone like me?