Here With You

And I know without you I'd be incomplete

Chapter 20: And I know without you I’d be incomplete

“Babe I hate to be annoying, but Stefanie’s pissed and we need to go.” I shrugged.

Cameron groaned and we packed up our room and headed out. Cameron being the most amazing person he is, even had a limo for the ride back to the hotel the rest of the guys were staying at.

The entire car ride to the other hotel, Cameron and I laid together. He fell asleep in my arms the second we got in the limo. I rubbed his hair and let him relax. At one point the baby kicked and he woke up. He smiled up at me, kissed my stomach and fell back asleep.

We arrived back at the other hotel and loaded up the busses and headed out. Stefanie gave Cameron and I shit for being late, but we didn’t care.

As soon as we got on the bus, we got in our bed and I let Cameron continue his story.

“Well after that whole thing, when I met you I had become the happiest I have ever been. The moment I met you, I knew I wanted to be with you for the rest of my life. And you were also my first girlfriend. And now we’re pregnant so that’s pretty cool.” Cameron laughed. “So when I found out that you were cutting, I was so hurt. I didn’t want the best thing to ever happen to me, to be as depressed as I had been at one point in my life. I just hope you’re happy Dani.”
“Cameron, you are the most incredible person I have ever met. Okay? Please promise me you’re going to stay strong from now on?” I asked
“You too okay?” He responded
“I promise.” Cameron and I rolled in bed kissing for a couple minutes.

Cameron fell asleep for about 20 minutes, and woke up to me pushing him.

“What? What? What’s wrong?” He questioned
“When’s the next day off?” I asked
“Uhmm like in 4 days I believe.” He responded
“Let’s get married then.” I smiled