Here With You

You got to go, I hate to hush ya

Chapter 22: You got to go, I hate to hush ya

“Oh uhm yeah we’re engaged! But I heard there was a nice bridal boutique in this area so I decided to check it out. We’re not getting married anytime soon though!” I thought of any excuse I could. And they bought it!

The fans each got their picture with me that they wanted to. Once I got back to the bus I checked the schedule to see what city we would be in for the wedding. We had a day off in New York City! I decided to call the courthouse in New York to arrange a wedding. Once I got off the phone I went on tumblr to look at makeup styles for my wedding day. Even though it was a courthouse wedding, I still wanted to look pretty. Duh.

I looked up makeup, then after awhile I got bored. So then I decided to look up Cameron to see all the awesome pictures the fans posted of him. The first thing that caught my eye was a negative post about me.

It was a picture from the night that Cameron and I got engaged. And there were mostly negative comments calling me a slut, and saying I didn’t deserve Cameron. Every now and then there were comments saying they were so happy for Cam & I. But it was pretty much all making fun of me.

I pushed my laptop away and ran into the bathroom hysterically crying. I rummaged through all the drawers trying to find a pair of scissors. I was sobbing the entire time when I heard a door open.

“Danielle! What’s wrong? Come here babe.” Cameron lifted me up and brought me into bed.
“Your fans are awful people.” I cried
“What do you mean? What happened?” he asked
“This!” I screamed and shoved the laptop in his face.

Cameron read the screen with tears in his eyes.

“This is bullshit. How do they call themselves fans?” He screamed

Cameron grabbed the laptop and walked off the bus. I chased after him and he marched into the venue looking angry. One of the opening bands was onstage, so Cameron marched onto the stage and interrupted the band.

“Listen! I’m sick and tired of this bullshit that people say about my fiancé. If you don’t like her and you stalk shit about her, you can not call yourself a fan. Okay? She is the love of my life and the best thing that ever happened to me. So stop treating her so crappy. Thank you.”