Here With You

To shelter you from the weather

Chapter 26: To shelter you from the weather

Zach, Michael, Brent and Dillon asked us if we wanted to explore the city with them. Even though I was so tired, I decided to go we should go with them. I nudged a sleepy Cameron and we decided to go explore. I changed out of my wedding dress and put on a pair of leggings & a sweatshirt. Cameron stood there getting changed.

“Like why do you own shirts?” I asked “Aw shit that was out loud?”
“I own shirts so that you’re the only one to see me without a shirt on. Duh.” He laughed

Cameron got changed and the guys and I decided to walk around the city. We’ve been to New York a ton of times but never really get the chance to just explore. We went to Times Square. Took pictures on the red stairs. Tried to find ourselves in the Forever 21 Times Square cam. Ya know the normal tourist stuff. We all got really excited when we saw Toys R Us.

We walked into the store and I just got so excited. The baby did too. She was kicking obnoxiously. We all wanted to go on the Ferris wheel so we got in line. There were a lot of fans who told us to go in front of them in line but we all felt bad about it. One of the fans found a manager and told them who we were and had the manager insisted we cut the line. We all felt awful about it, but we did it anyway.

We got the toy story cart which I was really excited about. As soon as we got in and sat down, Cameron kissed me.

“What was that for?” I giggled
“I’m just so happy.” He hadn’t stopped smiling all day
“Hey Cam.. what do you want to name the baby?” I asked
“Uhm, I don’t know. I really like the name Brooke or Anna after my sister!” He said
“Those are such nice names!” I smiled

We spent the rest of the ride just enjoying ourselves and cuddling up next to each other. We looked up and Michael and Zach were sitting together. Brent and Dillon were sitting together underneath us.

We spent the rest of the day doing tourist things and being all cute and romantic. Even though the band members were with us the whole night.

*THE NEXT DAY*

Today was Cameron’s first show since being married. I was nervous to see how the fans were going to react seeing a wedding ring on Cameron’s finger.

We woke up and went to sound check and did all that fun stuff. While they were soundchecking I was having really bad stomach cramps and I was in a lot of pain. I stood there watching the boys sound check for the fans despite my pain. My hands were clutching my stomach. Then all of a sudden I fell to the ground hysterically sobbing.