Here With You

Hey princess

Chapter 29: Hey princess

“WHAT?! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD. MY BABY IS COMING. GUYS!” Cameron screamed jumping up and down hugging his best friends
“Uh babe. Hospital?” I giggled
“AH RIGHT OH MY GOD.” Cameron jumped up and down

He ran into our room and grabbed our hospital bag. I was 2 weeks early, so hopefully the baby would be okay. Michael came in the car with Cameron and I. Zach, Brent and Dillon drove in Dillon’s car. Michael drove Cameron’s car. The entire time, Cameron rubbed my back in the back of the car. I was doing all the labor breathing that people do in movies. I’ve never seen Michael drive as fast as he was right now.

Once we got to the hospital, the nurse grabbed a wheelchair for me and brought me into a room and got me settled. When we got there, the nurse told me I was already 6 centimeters dialated. The labor process was going so fast. Cameron didn’t leave my side the entire time.

2 hours went by and the process was going so fast. I was now fully dialated and pushing. I’m the kind of person that doesn’t like to sweat. So this whole sweating thing was just no bueno for me.

I kept pushing and pushing and finally the baby was coming out. I heard her cries and Cameron looked up at me and smiled. He was filming the birth of our beautiful baby. Cameron kept wiping the sweat off me and I could tell how excited he was.

Once she finally came out, They put her right into my arms.

“Welcome to the world Brooke Anna Quiseng.”
♠ ♠ ♠
ONE MORE CHAPTER AFTER THISSS :)