Here With You

Darlin can we go all the way

Chapter 4: Darlin can we go all the way

Danielle’s POV:

Cameron pulled my arm and we ran to the dressing room. Cameron made sure to lock the door. He put a chair up against it to make sure it was locked. He pushed me on the couch and kissed me. Cameron’s lips were pushed against mine. His tongue explored my mouth all over. I felt his hand reach down for my dress. I was so into the moment that I didn’t think about what Cameron would find under the dress.

“Babe. Stop. Wait. No no.” I pushed him away from me and gasped for air.
“What? Dani what’s wrong?” He asked
“Can we keep the dress on?” I smiled, hopeful.
“It’s been six months and I haven’t seen you without clothes on. Come onnnn.” He moaned as his tongue entered my mouth again. I pushed him away.
“Just leave the dress on please?” I asked.
“Fine. I just want to be intimate with you. We’ve been waiting so long!” He cried.

Today, I lost my virginity to my boyfriend. I had sex for the first time, and it was with Cameron Quiseng. The thought raced my mind of how many girls out there would be so jealous of me right now. And somehow we successfully had sex without him seeing the cuts on my body. So today was a good day. Today was a very good day.

*1 MONTH LATER*

Not too much has happened in the past month. The tour ended. I made new friends that I know I will have for a long time. Cameron and I celebrated our 6 month anniversary. We had sex again without him seeing my cuts. So that was good. I had my 21st birthday on the last day of tour and we all got wasted. That was pretty fun.

The past couple days I have been feeling so crappy. I’ve thrown up every single day for the past week. I was in Walgreens buying makeup and other things that Cameron put on my shopping list. I slowly walked past the pregnancy tests. The thought crossed my mind that I could be pregnant. I laughed to myself and picked one up. I’ll just do it for fun.

Once I got home, I said hello to Cameron and went into the bathroom.

10 minutes later, I found myself staring at the test on the counter. The word pregnant stared me in the face. This is a joke right?