Status: I would like feedback cuz yolo || ACTIVE

Andromeda

would

She had a somber look on her face when she slept, colorful hair a stark contrast to his white sheets. She slept soundly, her button nose twitching here and there and her perfect pouty-mouth lips parted as she breathed evenly in and out. He could watch her sleep all night if she’d let him, propped on his elbow as her face lit up in the moon’s light. But she had become adjusted to him over the years and knew, even in her un-conscious state, when he was up. Her eyes flitted once, twice, a third time before she opened them softly and he was met with her calm, grey eyes.
“Hey,” She whispered softly.
“Hi.” He smiled down at her as she curled into his side, breathing in his naturally musky scent with a deep sigh.
“What’re you doing up?” He could feel her lips moving against his bare chest and her breath came in tiny pants.
“I couldn’t sleep.” He wrapped an arm around her, soaking in the warmth she seemed to always radiate; his own personal heater.
“And why not? Is it work again?” She looked up at him with her chin resting on his chest and her impossibly wide eyes full of worry.

She worried a lot, it was something he had noticed the minute he met her. Her eyes were constantly moving about to survey the world around them, scoping out every movement gone unnoticed by the majority. He wouldn’t call her a hypochondriac, but she did have a tendency to see the worst in the things. For her, it was either the worst case scenario or an impossibility.
“Not really.” He answered truthfully.
“Do you wanna talk about it?”
“Not particularly.”
“Okay. But you should try and get some sleep, alright?”
“Alright.” She smiled against his chest, pressing a small kiss to his bare front.
“I love you,” She whispered so quietly it took him a moment to process.
“I love you, too.” He whispered back just as quietly but she was already asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
title credit