Status: Hiatus

Loser

F O U R

The next day, when I woke up, I decided to make myself some breakfast. I didn't have to work that day, so the only thing on my agenda was to have lunch with Liam.

I walked into my kitchen, and thought about my proposition. I really hoped that he would say yes. I mean, it would be fun.

Putting all thoughts aside, I found myself some eggs and pancake mix. I decided to put chocolate chips into the mix, and started them first.

I made probably ten pancakes, even though I knew I'd never be able to finish all of them. As I started the eggs, I heard someone unlock my door and walk in.

This would probably frighten most people, but I had two friends that had the key to my house, Katie and Joshua. I automatically assumed it was one of them.

"Hey pal, I know you want to make me some food, too." A voice said.

"Hi Katie."

She walked in, and sat at the bar, "I get food, right?"

"Yeah, I've made plenty." I stated, putting the scrambled eggs on a plate.

We both just ate the eggs off the one plate with forks, and ate the pancakes with our hands.

"So," She broke the silence, "Are you banging one of the One Direction guys, yet?"

I rolled my eyes, "No, and I didn't have any plan to. But then I found out that Liam is supposedly a player. Now I have a lunch date with him this afternoon. That reminds me, I have to text him the details."

Knowing my ways, she glared at me. I knew she didn't want me hurting one of her "precious boys."

To: Liam (;
Hey, meet me at The Coffee Hut at noon, okay?

Not even two minutes later, I got a response.

From: Liam (;
Sounds good, babe. Can't wait. xx

I rolled my eyes at his text, and looked up at Katie.

"So, where are you going to "have lunch" with Liam?"

"We're seriously just having lunch. And The Coffee Hut."

"Why? Joshua will probably pester you the entire time."

I laughed, "Yeah, I know he will. But only a few people go there before dinner, and usually it isn't teenage girls. I don't want to get mobbed during lunch."

"True. Well I'm going to head out."

"To go kiss your Niall Horan posters?"

"I will fucking murder you." She stated seriously as she walked out my door.

I smiled to myself and glanced at the nearest clock. It was about ten thirty in the morning, so I decided to start getting ready. I took a long, hot shower, and dried my hair immediately. I decided to put my naturally wavy hair into a messy bun. I pulled out a nice outfit, consisting of galaxy-print leggings, a pink, lacy shirt, and a white bandeau. I searched through my drawer of phone cases, until I found my clunky, pink teddy bear one that matched my outfit. I put on a matching pair of rose earrings, a gold heart necklace, a cross double ring, and my gold charm bracelet. I also changed my silver nose ring to a gold one.

After I finished dressing, I worked on my makeup. I put of a pale pink lipstick, and silvery eye shadow. I put on a few coats of mascara, and then deemed myself as ready. I had about a half an hour until I was supposed to meet Liam, and I thought it would be best to leave then, considering I was walking there. As I left, I grabbed my keys, and put on a pair of pink pumps. I locked my door behind me, and I was off.

Being extra careful, I made sure not to run into anyone. I honestly didn't want to have to deal with people.

It was oddly warm for October, but I wasn't complaining. It wasn't hot, but it wasn't cold, either. I loved it.

After a few blocks, I finally saw my friend's restaurant. Joshua, who was like a brother to me, owned The Coffee Hut. It sounded like it would be a coffee shop, but it wasn't. It was actually a family styled restaurant. When he bought the place, I convinced him to name it that because he made the best coffee ever. And so, The Coffee Hut was born.

I walked into the building, and Joshua greeted me, "Hey, Liv. Ready for that date you told me about last night?"

"It's not a date. At least, I don't think."

"Hm, well, go sit down at your usual table. It's slow this afternoon. Do you want something now, or do you want to wait?"

"Get me a mocha milkshake, please." I grinned at him.

"I'll get right on that."

I sat at a table in the corner, and I opened up my Twitter app. I had a few tweets from some of my friends, and quite a few from One Direction fans. Many asking if Liam and I were dating, and a few calling me a slut. I thought it was really funny, to be honest.

Joshua handed me my milkshake, and I thanked him and went back to my phone. I decided to clear things up.

@LivJadeDawson: Aha, guys, I'm not dating Liam, I just met him yesterday. xx

After that, I tweeted some of my friends back, and then a voice above me said, "So, you're on Twitter, but you haven't followed me back yet?"

I looked up to see Liam, "If it'll make you feel better, I'll follow you right now."

"It would," He sat down across from me, "Now what's this about a proposition?"

I smirked, "Well, a little birdie told me you're a player. And I'm known as a heart breaker."

He paled, "Well, yeah. I guess so, why? And okay?"

"If you're a player, let's play a game. We'll be a "couple." We'll sweet talk, fight like a couple, and talk 24/7. Every day we tell each other good morning and good night. We'll take walks together, give each other nicknames, and hang out with each others' friends. We'll go on dates and talk on the phone all night. We'll hold each other. We'll kiss and hug all the time." I cut off.

"And?" He asked.

"Whoever falls in love first-"

He looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Loses."
♠ ♠ ♠
AW SNAP. what do you think Liam will say?

shoutout to CheyanneVengeance for commenting like omg<33

okay is it bad that one direction makes me cry because of how perfect they are????

Image

xoxox