Status: Hiatus

Loser

S E V E N

For the rest of the day, Liam and I just walked around the town in our "disguises."

They weren't very good. Or good at all, to be honest. We both wore hats, sunglasses, and hoodies that were too big for us. But even with our shitty disguises, we didn't get caught.

"What do you want to do, now?" He asked at about seven that evening.

I shrugged, "I don't know. We can go back to my place."

He wiggled his eyebrows, "Oh, what do you want to do there?"

I hit him playfully, "Put on pajamas, pig out, and watch movies."

"And then fuck me senselessly?"

"Shut the hell up, Payne."

He chuckled, and we walked back to his car silently.

I had to admit, Liam had been growing on me. Past his image of being a player, he was actually a really nice person.

The car ride back to my place was silent, with the exception of a John Mayer C.D. playing in the background. Liam sang along quietly to the songs playing, and for some reason, it made me smile. There was no denying that he had an amazing voice. From the few One Direction songs I had heard from Katie, his voice was my favorite. Obviously I didn't know it was his until that moment, but it was nice to finally put a face to the voice.

When we finally reached my apartment complex, we got out of the car, and Liam grabbed my hand. I chuckled as he rushed towards the elevator. In no time, I was unlocking my door.

"Joshua has some guy clothes he leave over here, do you want something more comfortable to change in to?" I asked as we were walking into my place.

Liam smiled at me, "That sounds nice."

I nodded, and found the basket of clothes that Joshua kept at my place. I grabbed a pair of basketball shorts and a plain white t-shirt, and walked back out to where Liam was.

I threw the clothes at him, and he pouted, "That wasn't very nice."

"Oh yeah, what are you going to do about it?" I smirked.

"I'll think about it, but first I'm going to change."

I rolled my eyes, "Alright, but do you want to watch a movie?"

"Yeah, sure. I don't care what, just pick something."

"I wasn't going to let you pick anyway." I grinned.

He rolled his eyes, but left the room to change in the bathroom. I went over to my movie collection, and pulled out Paranormal Activity 3. I put it in my DVD player, and let it run through the previews. I decided to change into a pair of pajamas, and when I came back out, Liam was sitting on the couch.

"Paranormal Activity 3? Nice choice."

"I know." I smiled.

I started the movie, and sat on the couch next to him.

Within the first ten minutes if the movie, I was already getting bored. I spaced out, just staring at the screen. I was brought back to my senses from my phone going off. A new mention on Twitter. A picture of me from when I was spacing out.

@Real_Liam_Payne: Ten minutes in, and @LivJadeDawson's already bored with the movie! She's not even paying attention! pic.twitter.com/jJHgdu7eygf73
♠ ♠ ♠
wow i seriously suck oops sorry

xoxox