Status: Updated randomly

A Little More Spotlight

Prologue

If I could take it all back, would I?

It was a pointless question to Spencer, because she clearly could not go back in time and undo everything. Anyway, did she really want to? In a few short months, she had changed so much and learned who her friends truly were. Was erasing all of that worth going back to where she started?

Of course, it was all different now. Her chance at any sort of music career was probably ruined. She was still trying to pick up the pieces of her broken friendships and trying to gain back the trust of the entire student body. It was all thanks to those five boys. The same ones that she didn't even want to get involved with in the first place.

Spencer was reluctant at first, but they wormed their way into her life. She tried to keep them at a distance, but they were broken. And she couldn't help but try to fix them. But as she mended them, her life slowly began to unravel.

Even if she could go back, she would probably make the same mistakes over again. Regret washed over her, and a few things suddenly became clear.

She shouldn't have said yes to the Dean.

She shouldn't have become friends with them.

And most of all, she shouldn't have kissed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been working on this story for a while.
Its technically a sequel, but I haven't actually finished the first story.
I can't promise frequent updates, but I'll do my best!