Status: Completed.

Catfish

Jordin wasn't the type of girl to go out and get a date. Despite many attempts from male suitors, she always felt too self-conscious to follow through. Feeling looney, but still unable to shake her fears away, Jordin searches for an answer. When she creates an account on a dating site, she starts to talk more openly to people. Her entire world changes when she finds Cameron Cates. The man of her dreams. All she has to do now, is meet him.

No one would suspect Synyster Gates to have trouble with the ladies. After a bitter divorce that leaves him broken, he's unable to find the love he needs. Girls throw themselves at him night after night, but he refuses each one. He just wants a down to Earth girl who doesn't want his money or his fame. He just simply wants a love at it's purest. When he can't find what he needs, he decides to give online dating a try. After failing on multiple sites, he makes a rash decision. He created a fake profile, Cameron Cates, as a plan to find someone who truly wants to be with him and not Synyster Gates. And soon he finds Jordin.

What happens when Jordin becomes the new assistant manager for Avenged Sevenfold? Brian thinks its the perfect opportunity to finally be with Jordin. But, the more Brian tries to advance on Jordin, the more he realizes that she only wants Cameron- and not him. Caught up in the madness, will Brian ever be able to confess to his lies and get the girl he loves?

Title and plot inspired by the movie/tv show Catfish. Banner made by Mockingbird;;