Status: Completed.

Catfish

Twenty-Three

Brian rushed into the room, his eyes wide at the sight of the twins, Jordin, and Zack. Jordin took a step backwards, a look of horror in her face, "Jordin," Brian whispered and she spun around to see him.

"How dare you," She glared.

"Jordin, please let me explain!" Brian begged and made a motion to grab her, she pulled away before he could come in contact with her. He could feel the tears begin to fill his eyes.

She looked so broken. She was more hurt than angry, he could see that. It was evident that there was a pain in her heart and she couldn't handle it.

"I can't believe you!" She yelled, "I can't believe I thought you were absolutely perfect when really you just lied to me!" She exclaimed as tears began to fill her eyes.

"Jordin, I promise everything is real. I just look different, that's all," Brian tried to explain, his eyes begging for her to understand.

"That's not all you lied about, Brian," She snapped, "You're obviously not twenty-six. You obviously don't live a humble and simple life. You obviously are a rockstar!" She yelled.

"I lied because I was afraid of girls using me for who I was and my money!" He defended.

"So you decided to lie to me for an entire year!?" She screamed at the top of her lungs and it fell silent as she began to sob, "Why did it take you an entire year? Were you ever going to tell me!?" A terrible cry ripped through the room as she stood there.

The room was still. No one knew what to say. Only half of the people in the room had a grasp of what was going on, while the other couldn't comprehend what was happening between the two. It was Michelle who stood up, walking cautiously over to the younger girl who was trying to hold in her sobs. She wrapped a soft arm around her, "I can take you home," She whispered.

Jordin didn't even care that it was Michelle who was talking to her. She just gave in, letting Michelle lead her away.

"Wait!" Brian protested and Michelle turned to him.

"Leave her be, Brian. I think this is enough for one night," She stated sympathetically, leading Jordin away from the living room and towards the from door.

Michelle carefully placed Jordin in the car, her sobbing finally breaking through once she was out of the house. Michelle sighed, getting in the front seat and driving off. She looked over at Jordin. She had her hands covering her face, sobs raking her body as she continued to cry, "Oh, Sweetie," Michelle sighed and pulled away from the house.

She began to drive. She had no clue where Jordin lived, and didn't want to ask her for directions during her hysterics. She decided the best thing to do was take her to her own home. She figured it would be the last place Brian would look for her. She knew him all too well. He could chase her down to try to fix things, but Jordin needed time.

Michelle felt protective of the girl. She knew deep down that the girl was good, not someone wanting to mess with Brian's head. She also knew that she had nothing to do with everything going on with Zacky. She assumed Gena didn't know the whole story. Still, she couldn't help but feel upset with every rude remark Gena had sent her way at dinner.

Michelle pulled up to the condo. It rested right on the beach with a beautiful view. She pulled into her assigned parking space, placing the car in park, "C'mon. I have some great tea that will help," Michelle smiled and got out. She went around to help Jordin out, who was exhausted from crying.

They took the stairs up and Michelle unlocked her door, stepping inside and leading Jordin to the couch. She was quick to get her a change of clothes. They would fit. Jordin wasn't as curvy as Michelle, and was more petite, but they would have to do, "This is probably more comfortable than that dress," Michelle offered and Jordin nodded, "The bathroom is around the corner. Help yourself to anything," She assured and Jordin slowly made her way to the room, shutting the door behind her.

Michelle was quick to put a kettle of water on, searching the cabinets for a soothing tea she had. She sighed, feeling her phone vibrate in her pocket. She pulled it out and saw several texts from Brian, asking where they were and if Jordin was okay.

She's with me. Please don't call her. Let her calm down on her own. You'll only make it worse. She texted before her phone started to ring. She sighed, realizing it was Leana. She answered as the water started to get hotter over the stove.

"Hello?"

"How is she holding up?" Leana asked in a hushed tone. Michelle could hear yelling in the background and she winced.

"Not good so far. Hasn't spoken a word. Don't tell Bri, but we came to my place. I figured it would be the last place he would check for her," Michelle explained.

"You're right. She should be alone for a while," Leana sighed, "Ugh, that bastard should have told her sooner."

"I know, but what's done is done. The only thing to do now is hope things will pull through," Michelle stated, "So how are things over there?" As soon as she asked that she heard a crash and Leana huffed.

"What do you think?" Leana snapped, but not towards Michelle. She was frustrated with the men downstairs, "Gena's throwing a hissy-fit trying to find out the whole story from Zack. Brian's trying to kill Zack, and possibly Gena. Jason doesn't know what the hell is going on yet, and the guys are all trying to keep everything from going to hell," Leana explained quickly.

"Ouch, where are the other girls?" Michelle asked.

"Upstairs with me. Val tried to calm Matt down, but it was no use. She grabbed a bottle of wine and just dragged the rest of us upstairs," She said.

Michelle let out a chuckle. Something Val would typically do, "Smart girl. Maybe tomorrow you guys can come over if Jordin's feeling up to it. She might need a pick me up."

"Yeah, good luck. God, this sucks," Leana sighed.

"It does, but hopefully it'll get better. I should go check on her. I'll text you later."

Leana sighed and hung up, turning back to the other girls.

-

"This is fucking ridiculous," Matt growled, roughly grabbing Brian by the shoulders and pulling him off of Zack. He had tried three times already to get Brian off of him. Each time he almost succeeded, Brian would only wrestle his way out of his grasp and manage to get another few hits on the other guitarist's face.

Brian huffed in his arms, watching Zack squirm from pain. Blood was smeared on the kitchen tile, something Jimmy knew Leana wouldn't be happy to find. His face was bruised and he was positive that the loud crack he heard was from his nose breaking at some point. He lay there defeated, and Brian watched to make sure he wasn't making any motions to get up.

"What the fuck is going on!?" Jason demanded, "We leave for a month and all of a sudden you guys hate each other and some girl thinks I'm some guy named Cameron!" He exclaimed and Brian sighed, feeling the same rush of sadness fill his body once again. He could feel tears pricking his eyes as he thought of Jordin sobbing.

"Jordin thinks you're Cameron," Jimmy started, stepping forward to give some sort of light onto the situation, "A year ago, Brian made a dating profile to find someone. He was just sick of girls using him for his money and fame," Jimmy defended and Brian looked away shamefully, "He called himself Cameron, changed his occupation, income, and age to sound more normal. He used your picture," He pointed to Jason, who raised an eyebrow in response, "He met Jordin, and he fell in love. Over the course of a year he fell for a girl he had never met, and she fell for him too," He continued, "A month ago Jordin showed up out of the blue. Turns out she got a job working for us. It was completely by chance."

Jason looked to Brian, "Is that true?" He asked and Brian nodded shamefully, "Hey, I'm kind of flattered you chose me instead of that idiot brother," He nodded his head to his twin brother, who sent both of them a glare. Brian couldn't manage a smile, despite Jason's efforts to cheer him up, "That doesn't explain why these two hate each other."

"That's because that tramp slept with my husband," Gena growled. She was perched at Zack's side, trying to wipe the blood off his face. He was completely aware of everything going on around him, but he decided to keep his mouth shut for once and just listen.

"Don't call her that!" Brian yelled at her, causing Gena to jump slightly, "She didn't sleep with anyone. Your shitty husband tried to get into her pants, and she pushed him away. He lied to her, treated her like any girl would want to be treated, and didn't tell her about you. As for as Jordin knew, he was already divorced," Brian snapped and Gena huffed.

"Zack would nev-"

"It's true," Zack groaned from his spot on the floor. He looked up at the guys, still avoiding eye contact with Brian, "I lied," He confessed and Gena scowled at him, "I don't know what came over me. I lied about Jason coming home so Brian would be forced to tell her about Cameron. I didn't mean for her to get hurt."

"Oh, you didn't mean to deliberately embarrass her in front of everyone!?" Brian exclaimed, making another move towards him but Matt's grasp on him was firm.

"No!" Zack finally looked at Brian, "I promise. I only wanted her to find out. I just wanted her to know, Brian. I didn't want her to get hurt anymore. I thought you were hurting her more by not telling her!" He defended.

"You're an asshole, Zack," Gena grumbled before getting up and storming up the stairs to confide in the other girls, leaving the other men alone.

Jason sighed, turning to Brian, "So she just found out everything, huh?"

"Yeah," Brian whispered, "And now she's gone."