Status: Completed.

Catfish

Seven

Jordin let out a frustrated groan, tossing her phone down feverishly. She had called Jimmy to ask what she should wear. She assumed they were casual people, but she also knew they were all wealthy beyond belief. The last thing she wanted to do was show up like an idiot looking over dressed or under dressed. However, Jimmy had told her to wear whatever before laughing maniacally before hanging up on her.

Before she could retreat to her closet her phone rang again, Jimmy's name popping up. She sighed and answered, "You know you're a real pain in my ass, Sullivan," She snapped and a female giggled.

"He is to everyone, don't worry. This is Leana. I'm Jimmy's wife," A giddy and happy voice chirped. Jordin's face went hot, realizing she just insulted this woman's husband to her face.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I didn't know-"

"Sweetie, don't worry about it," She giggled, "We're all friends here. Anyways, I heard Jimmy's conversation with you and saw he was no help. But don't worry about how to dress. I'm wearing jeans if it helps. It's just a friendly dinner. I know Jimmy likes to make things a bigger deal than they are," She explained and Jordin could hear Jimmy loudly protesting in the background.

"Oh, well thank you," She said softly.

"Don't worry about it. I'm so excited to meet you! Don't forget to be here by six!" She reminded before hanging up.

Jordin sighed, but felt a little better about the situation. Leana seemed nice enough, and use seemed an awful lot like Jimmy in a way. Jordin decided to wear a pair of black jeans, her new Michael Kors boots, and a cute flowing blouse. She threw on a decorative necklace before smoothing out her hair.

She deemed herself ready before grabbing her purse, locking her door behind her before heading out to her car. To say she was nervous was an understatement. She drove using the directions Jimmy gave her from her own apartment in Long Beach to his home in Huntington.

Her jaw dropped at the beauty of the house. In one of her recent conversations with Jimmy, he told her that most of the house was decorated by his wife. The lawn was long, the double doors large and majestic. In the driveway she saw six cars, noticing all the other members of the band were already there. She parked, thankful she didn't have a terrible car. She had a brand new Honda which she adored, but it stood out against the various BMWs and Mercedes.

She smoothed out any wrinkles in her outfit before stepping out of the car, walking up the long driveway to the front door. Before she could even knock, the door opened and Jimmy was revealed, smiling widely, "You came!" He shouted, lifting her up over his shoulder suddenly.

"Jimmy!" She shrieked as he spun in circles with her, her head becoming lightheaded from the fast movements.

"Jimmy, put her down now!" A voice yelled and the movements stopped. She was planted on her feet, swaying a bit and a major pain in her head. When her eyes finally focused she saw a beautiful woman in front of her. She was tiny in comparison to the giant she married. But the smile on her face was the widest she could imagine, "I'm Leana!" She introduced. Jordin stuck her hand out to greet her, but it was pushed aside and she was pulled into a bone-crushing hug by the woman.

"Oh, I can see why Jimmy married you," She chuckled at the sudden outburst, but hugged her back as well.

Leana giggled excitedly, "I'm so happy you came!" She pulled away and looked up at her, "Christ, you're beautiful. I'm gonna have to lock Jimmy up," She joked and Jordin felt the heat rush to her cheeks, "C'mon, let me introduce you to the other girls."

Jordin followed Leana, who had hold of her wrist as she dragged her down the beautifully decorated hallways towards another part of the house. They entered the living room where several girls were sitting around a table, "Guys, this is Jordin. She's the new girl at the studio," Leana introduced.

They were all gorgeous, she noticed right away. They were all tall with perfect faces, plump lips, big eyes, and dazzling smiles. Jordin felt so insignificant standing in front of girls she only wished she could be, "Hi!" The first one to stand was blonde, "I'm Valary, but everyone calls me Val. I'm Matt's wife," She introduced, and like Leana, reached out to hug her.

"Its nice to meet you," Jordin said, her voice small.

"This is Lacey, Johnny's wife," Val pointed to another beautiful woman with black hair, who waved politely, "And this is Michelle, my sister. She was married to Brian a few years ago." Despite the mentioning of a divorce, Michelle smiled widely at the girl, like she wasn't fazed at all.

"Zack's here, but his wife Gena is home sick. I'm sure you'll meet her next time," Michelle added and Jordin nodded.

Jordin thought back to the night Brian walked to her to the car, mentioning a divorce. She had no idea why he would divorce such a beautiful and seemingly nice woman, "You're so pretty! We're going to have to keep our boys locked up!" Val exclaimed and Jordin laughed nervously.

"So were you a fan of the band before you started working at the studio?" Michelle asked as Leana began to pour glasses of wine for all the girls.

"I've heard of them," She shrugged, "I wasn't freaking out when I met them though," She laughed and the girls nodded.

"We've known the boys since high school, except for Leana. She met Jimmy shortly after, but before the band was big," Michelle explained.

The girls chatted and Jordin sat back and watched. She couldn't find herself to relate to them. Their lives were perfect with someone who loves them. They didn't have to worry about money, and they were allowed to live freely. It wasn't that Jordin was poor. She was stable enough to support herself without struggle. She didn't live extravagantly, and once a month she treated herself to buy something she really wanted.

"Looks like you guys got the party started without me," A cool voice stated and Jordin turned to see Brian in the hallway, peering into the living room with a smile on his face. He dressed casually in a pair of black jeans, a dress shirt that showed off how toned he was, and a pair of Doc Martens on his feet.

"Oh, look who decided to show up," Val scoffed and Brian gave her a look.

"Sorry I didn't stick around for your barbecue. Maybe next time your husband should stop trying to play matchmaker," He fired and Val rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. Anyways, the guys are out back. Dinner's almost ready," Leana put a hand up to shoo him away. That was before he turned, spotting Jordin sitting beside her. His eyes wandered her, entranced at how simple, but beautiful she looked.

"Hey," He breathed out.

"Uh... Hi," She waved awkwardly. Brian coughed before excusing himself to go out back with the rest of the guys.

The girls in the room said nothing, but they had all noted the look Brian had given Jordin. Brian never paused to look at a girl. It was always the girl that paused to look at him. Michelle had watched from across the room, her ex-husband giving the young girl a longing look she had recognized before.

"Well, Jordin, do you have anyone significant in your life?" Val asked, pouring herself another glass of wine. Val didn't miss the fact that the girl didn't have a ring on her finger, but she thought she would be too beautiful to not have someone in her life.

"Uh, yeah," Jordin smiled, "I have a boyfriend."

"Oh, you should have brought him!" Leana exclaimed.

"Uh, he works in LA. He's actually working late tonight," Jordin lied quickly. She was too embarrassed to tell this girls that her boyfriend actually lived in her phone and computer, and she hadn't met him once throughout the year they were 'dating'.

"Bummer. You'll have to introduce us next time," Leana smiled before announcing that dinner was ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this ends in a weird spot, but there's a part two I'm going to post in like ten minutes.