Status: You're a lovely individual <3

Metanoia

Two

"Jace, I think you would look nice with glasses."

Rory and his goddamned smile made my knees hurt. I felt like a grandpa. I bet he thought of me as one.

"They'd make your eye stand out more, and I think you wouldn't fomplain about me getting too far away anymore. You'd be able to see me."

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Fomplain? What the hell, Rory?" He smiled wider at me and scooted until he was sitting between my legs with his back to the couch.

"It's a combination of whine and complain, but not really because you complain more than whine." I frowned, but he didn't see. He was busy tracing a pattern with his finger into the fabric of my shoe.

I reached out and touched his hair. It wasn't silky anymore.

Whenever I brushed it, it turned out perfectly.

Whenever he was left to his own devices, he never bothered.

Rory moved away suddenly and returned, facing me and resting his elbows on my legs. He leaned in, making me uncomfortable with his bony elbows and his scary beautiful smile.

"Jace, can I tell you a secret?"

I tried to move away, but he just moved with me. "I guess," I said.

Rory climbed onto the couch in between my legs, holding himself steady with my shoulders.

He made my knees hurt.

He made my pants tight.

He laid his head on my shoulder and left himself in a position thay couldn't have been super comfortable. "You're special, you know that? You're in my dreams a whole lot. I always imagine you taking over more than usual and taking me away and taking me. That's what I want."

The boy sure knew how to speak sometimes, I'll give him that.

But he was illegal, just like crack.

But I'm a curious guy. I wanted to try both him and crack.

Just once, my initial use.

But they do say that you could get addicted from your first try.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got a new depression medicine. Maybe I'll do better? I just feel tired from this one. I'm just a tired, stupid Polish boy who's too far from his sausages.