Status: You're a lovely individual <3

Metanoia

Six

Dear Elouise,
I know we agreed to do this old fashioned, so that's why I'm writing a letter. Rory and I are fine. I joined an army wives support group a while back, but I felt like I stuck out. They all asked me if my husband was the chief breadwinner like theirs used to be and Rory would have the greatest time explaining to them that you were my fiancee, and you weren't a man.

I've grown really fond of Rory. He's grown really fond of me too. I didn't ever really think that I would like having to care for my soon to be brother in law, but it's been fun.

I got a job at that bar we both loved so much. Rossi is actually a really nice guy when you don't fuck with him.

Elouise, I want to tell you that I found another. I know I said forever, but those were only words. You said them too.

I know a woman whose husband is named Ramirez, and you know him too. You know him well, I heard. I want to break this off with you because you fucked Ramirez. Several times, he said.

Also because I want to fuck Rory sometimes, but that's beside the point.

I really don't think this long distance thing is going to work out for much longer anyway. I'm a passionate man, Elouise, and I need someone to share my passion with.

I think Rory knows about you cheating. He doesn't talk about you much anymore.

I'm sorry, babe. You know I still love you. Come talk to me and maybe if I haven't gone all the way with Rory, we can talk it out.

Jace
♠ ♠ ♠
My brother really likes gay smut.