Status: You're a lovely individual <3

Metanoia

Seven

"You wrote a letter to Elouise, didn't you?"

Rory stood in my doorway with his arms crossed.

"Yeah, why?" I asked. He uncrossed his arms and procured an envelope with the army symbol emblazened onto it.

"It feels angry to me. I haven't even opened it and it feels like angry Elouise."

He crossed my room and handed me the letter and curled up next to me.

"How does it feel angry? It's writing." Rory shrugged and buried his face in my neck. His breath came in short and his hands moved against my body.

"Rory, what the hell are you doing?"

"I don't know, but I'm enjoying it."

I chuckled and nuzzled his hair. It was still a mess, as usual.

"Open the letter, Jace! I wanna know why Elouise is angry at you," Rory whined.

I didn't respond to him but I did open the letter. The handwriting inside was definitely angry Elouise.

"Jace,

Why are you complaining? You cheat too. I'm sure of it.

I think you're sick for wanting Rory. He's my baby brother for god's sake, and you want to stick your dick inside of him?!

Maybe you already have. I don't even think he likes you, I think you're lying. If I come home and find out that you forced yourself on my baby brother, I'll kill you. He's like sixteen, goddammit Jace. You're fucking sick.

Don't tell me you love me. Don't even say that you do when you want my brother.

Sorry I fucked Ramirez without telling you.

Elouise"
Rory snatched the letter from my hands and read it for himself after I finished. He frowned and buried his face in my neck again.

"She doesn't know me. I want you, Jace. Don't listen to her."

I shrugged and put an arm under him, around his waist, and pulled him closer. "I know, Rory. I've decided that I'm yours. Always and forever, I'll love you until you ask me not to. Fuck Elouise, I'm yours until you want to get rid of me."

I could feel Rory smiling against my neck. I couldn't even tell if I just said those things to him because I felt angry at Elouise, or if I really did want Rory like that, but they felt right in my mouth and (I hoped) in Rory's ears.

He kissed my jaw, the part right under my ear, and hugged me tighter.

"I'll be even better to you than Elouise. Trust me," he murmured.

I couldn't tell if he was lying.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am going to wite smut in honor of my creepy ass older brother. He will greatly appreciate it. Huzzah.