This Dizzy Dreamer and Bleeding Little Blue Boy

You Screamed Over The Sound

Kellin's parents got a divorce when he was thirteen. That's when all the problems began. Kellin stayed with his mother and had no contact with his father. Kellin would ask his mother why they split, why his dad wouldn't contact him, but his mother would never tell him the truth. She would simply say, "We just grew apart, Kellin. You have to understand that. It happens sometimes."
After that, Kellin stopped trusting people, including his mother. "Maybe I'm the reason mom and dad split," he thought. He started to feel self-conscious. He began starving himself to make himself thinner. A voice appeared in his head and pointed out every flaw Kellin had. The voice told him that everything that went wrong was his fault; it was his fault his parents split. Kellin couldn't take all this pain and began to cut himself. His mother was clueless.

***

Kellin's mother remarried when he was fourteen. She married a man named Jared, and Kellin hated him. Jared always tried to hit on him and his mother never noticed. His mother went to work one day and left Kellin and Jared home alone. Kellin was just sitting on the couch when Jared came in. He paid no attention to him though, and continued watching the television, completely forgetting the cuts on his arms were visible.
"Becoming emo, are we?" Jared smirked.
Kellin tried desperately to cover his arms, but it was too late; Jared had seen.
"Please don't tell my mom," Kellin begged.
Jared just smirked and pushed him to the floor.
"Why shouldn't I? I could tell her that her faggot of a son is cutting himself and she'd send you far away. She'd forget all about you and wouldn't care about you anymore. She already doesn't care about you. She hates you."
Tears formed in Kellin's eyes and he struggled to get away from Jared. He heard the shatter of a glass bottle on the back of his head and everything became blurry. And that's when Kellin's worst fear came true.

He was raped.

***

It went on for two years; Kellin cut himself and Jared raped him every time his mom wasn't home. Kellin had become anorexic, and barely weighed more than seventy pounds. His depression worsened and he had cuts all down his arms. He couldn't even hide his pain from his mother anymore. She worried about him and tried to ask him what was wrong, but Kellin would just cry. She hated seeing him like this, so she looked up some places she could take him. Then she found a place Kellin could stay and be safe.

A mental hospital for teens.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jeez, the ideas I get for fics when I take a shower...
Welp, here you go guys. I'm not really sure how this one will turn out. I guess we'll see?
Stay tuned my lovelies! <3