This Dizzy Dreamer and Bleeding Little Blue Boy

Say That The Night Sings Alone

Kellin was happy in a weird sort of way. He got to stay away from that evil fucker, Jared, but he'd also be away from his mom. He'd be in a weird place with other screwed up kids and probably a bunch of creeps too. He sighed as he put his suitcases into the car. His mother must've noticed his worried expression, and laid a hand on his shoulder, biting her lip when he flinched. "I'm sure you'll fit in there," she said. "Maybe you'll make a couple of friends."
Kellin sighed. He didn't know how to make friends and he wasn't really good with any sort of social interaction anymore. He flinched every time someone touched him, and fainted if anyone tried to scare him. He stared out of the car window as his mother drove him to the mental hospital. It was ten miles away from home; running away got crossed out of the list of options in Kellin's head. He hoped it wouldn't be as bad as it sounded.

***

Kellin felt like he was in kindergarten again. He mom was dropping him off, and he wanted to hide behind her and beg her to take him back home. But he also wanted to prove that he was a big boy, and he could take care of himself. The therapist introduced herself as Ms.Jennings and appointed a boy named Jaime to be Kellin's roommate and show him around. Jaime was hyper as hell, and Kellin figured he had ADD or something of that sort. He showed Kellin around, and told him what time they had to be where and where their room was. He sat on the open bed in the room and Jaime jumped on beside him.
"Are we friends now?" Jaime asked. His eyes were sparkling and his smile was as big as his face.
Kellin smiled for once. "Sure."
He wasn't sure if that was a good or bad answer, but judging from the way Jaime was practically jumping off the walls, he figured it was a pretty good answer.

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
More things will happen in the next chapter, this was mainly a filler type thing.
Hope you liked it anyway! ^-^
Feel free to message, comment, friend request, or whatever.
And as always, stay tuned my lovelies! <3