This Dizzy Dreamer and Bleeding Little Blue Boy

Stained Glass Eyes and Colorful Tears

Vic noticed a new boy at the hospital. He was really skinny and pale, but very beautiful. The boy sat alone in the cafeteria when it was lunch time, so he asked Jaime about him.

"Who's the new kid?" he asked, looking over to the boy who was writing in his notebook instead of eating.

"Oh, that's Kellin. He's my new roommate and he hasn't even asked for a new room yet," Jaime said proudly. "He's really shy and he doesn't talk, but he's nice."

Vic nodded and finished up his lunch. He took his pills for his bipolar disorder, and went over to talk to Kellin. The skinny boy jumped when Vic sat down. He looked up at Vic and curled his knees to his chest, hiding his notebook.

"Hi," Vic said softly. "My name's Vic. Are you Kellin?"

Kellin nodded a little. This boy was unbelievably beautiful, and Kellin couldn't take his eyes off of him. Vic placed his hand on Kellin's knee, and smiled at him a little. The touch make Kellin jump and flinch away. Vic frowned and noticed Kellin hadn't eaten anything on his plate.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" Vic asked, his hand still on Kellin's knee.

Kellin looked at Vic, his eyes filling with tears. He didn't want to eat. If he ate, he'd get fat and he wouldn't be beautiful. He saw the worry in Vic's eyes, and then the realization that Kellin was anorexic. He hugged Kellin softly, and for once Kellin didn't move away. It felt nice that Vic was caring for him since no one else had been doing a very good job of it. Vic picked up a small strawberry and put it to Kellin's lips.

"Just one bite?" he asked softly.

Kellin's bottom lip trembled. He didn't know if he could. He looked up at Vic, who gave him an encouraging smile and nod. Kellin took a small bite and ate it slowly. After he swallowed it, he started to cry. Vic hugged him tightly, wiping the tears away.

"Shh, Kellin. It's alright, you did great," he cooed gently to the weeping boy.

Kellin curled up in Vic's embrace. It felt nice to be comforted, even if he'd only known Vic for a couple of minutes. He managed a small smile.

***

Kellin's wrists were aching to be cut. He wished he still had his blades, but they were taken away when he first got here. He looked through his suitcase anyway, just to see if they had missed any. Sure enough, they had. They had forgotten to check a pocket in the suitcase which held five clean blades. Kellin took them out and hid four of them in the drawer with his underwear. He took the fifth one and began to cut his wrists. He started with one cut. It ended with twenty. Blood was rushing down his arm quickly, and he began to get dizzy. His wrists bled and soaked the sheets with blood. He pulled the thick comforter over himself and fell fast asleep. He hoped no one would notice.

***

"Kellin. Kellin, wake up," Jaime said, poking Kellin.

When Kellin didn't move, Jaime ripped the comforter off of him. Kellin's wrist were cut and the sheets were soaked in blood. Jaime ran to Vic's room in tears. Vic looked up from his desk and quickly went over to Jaime.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Vic asked, obviously worried.

"Ke-Kellin... T-There's blood and..." Jaime broke down in tears. "He won't wake up!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh no poor Kells :c

Update coming up in the next hour or so 'cause I'm really excited to write it.

Stay tuned my lovelies! <3