This Dizzy Dreamer and Bleeding Little Blue Boy

I Still Think You're Beautiful and I Don't Ever Wanna Lose My Best Friend

Vic ran to Kellin and Jaime's room at lightening speed. He prayed that Kellin wasn't dead; he couldn't be dead. He ran to Kellin's bed where an unmoving Kellin laid. He grabbed some gauze from the bathroom and wrapped up Kellin's wrist. He checked Kellin's pulse and he had one, which made Vic sigh in relief. He didn't know if he should tell Ms.Jennings about Kellin's cutting. What if she took Kellin away? Last time this happened with another kid, they never saw him again. Jaime was standing in the doorway, drying the last of his tears.

"I-Is he gonna be okay? Can I help?" he asked.

Vic nodded and picked up the poor bleeding boy. "Can you clean his sheets? Or find him some new ones? We can't let anyone find out, or they'll take him away. I'm gonna take him to my room and see if I can wake him up."

Jaime nodded and began pulling the sheets off of Kellin's bed. Vic carried the boy to his room and laid him down on the bed. How could such a beautiful boy do this to himself? Vic went into his bathroom and got a glass of water and a cold cloth. He sat on the edge of his bed and gently dabbed Kellin's face with the cloth. He hoped Kellin would wake up soon. He had too.

***

Kellin still wasn't awake after an hour, and Vic was getting really worried. Kellin's skin had gotten paler and his breath was shallow. Vic did everything he could, but he had no choice but to tell Ms.Jennings. He changed Kellin's bandages once more and gave him a kiss on the forehead just in case he didn't see him again. He picked up the limp body and went to Ms.Jennings. He told her everything he knew, and begged her not to take him away. She just took Kellin from Vic's arms and walked toward the infirmary without a word. Vic fell to his knees and cried softly. He didn't want Kellin to be taken away, he just wanted him to heal. He went back to Jaime's room to tell him the bad news.

***

Kellin woke up in a white room. He had an IV needle in one of his arms, and the other one burned in pain. He whimpered; he remembered hearing Vic's voice in his sleep, but Vic was no where to be seen. His wrist burned so bad and he could see the blood seeping through the bandages. He wanted one of Vic's warm hugs to distract him from the pain.

"Vic," he whimpered quietly, his voice cracking.

Vic didn't appear, but a nurse did. She checked his IV and asked him how he felt. Kellin only sobbed in an answer. The nurse touched his shoulder in a soothing gesture, but it only made him scream. She frowned and injected the medication into Kellin's IV. He fell asleep into a world of bad dreams and no Vic.

***

Jaime didn't take the news very well. He cried about how Kellin was the only roommate who liked him and didn't care how hyper he was. Vic just hugged his hyper friend and hoped that Kellin would be okay. They sat there for a little while until Ms.Jennings appeared in the door.

"Boys," she said. "Kellin is in the infirmary. You can go see him now."

She left, and the two boys raced to the infirmary. They found Kellin fast asleep in a hospital bed with an IV hooked into his arm. They pulled up chairs and sat by Kellin's side for at least an hour until he woke up. Kellin's eyes filled with tears when he saw them sitting by his bed. He felt like he had let them down by cutting. The tears streamed down his face, and he felt Vic's arms wrap around him.

"Shh, Kells. Don't cry, it's okay."

He felt Jaime rub his leg soothingly, and looked up to find him smiling at him.

"Don't ever do that to us again," Vic whispered, cupping Kellin's face gently.

Vic started to lean in, and Kellin leaned in a bit too. Jaime felt like a kiss was going to happen, so he got his phone out to take a picture. Right before their lips touched, a nurse walked in and told Jaime and Vic that it was time to get back to their rooms. Vic and Kellin were disappointed; they were so close to kissing. But no one was as disappointed as Jaime.

He didn't get to take a picture of Kellin and Vic kissing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jaime totally ships Kellic guys. xD
Comments are appreciated!
Stay tuned my lovelies! <3