This Dizzy Dreamer and Bleeding Little Blue Boy

Stomach Tied In Knots

Kellin was released from the infirmary a week after the incident. Vic and Kellin hadn't talked since the almost kiss; it was just too awkward. But Jaime had no problem talking about it. In fact, he complained about them not kissing. He just really wanted the picture of them kissing.

"Why won't you guys kiss? You're not in the infirmary anymore," Jaime asked, bouncing a tennis ball off the wall to amuse himself. "You guys should kiss. Like soon. Like now."

Kellin sighed. He really did want to kiss Vic, but he didn't want to make the first move. He felt like he would do it wrong. He'd never kissed another guy before. He'd kissed a girl once, but it was really nasty and he pushed her away; he got slapped pretty hard afterwards. Was kissing girls different from kissing guys? What if Vic pushed him away? What if he had bad breath when they kissed?

"You got that look on your face," Jaime observed. When Kellin didn't answer, he threw the tennis ball at him. Kellin jumped and threw it back. "What are you thinking about?"

"What if I sneeze in his mouth or something when I try to kiss him?" Kellin asked, seriously worried about all this kissing business.

Jaime looked at him really seriously for a moment. He opened his mouth and burst into laughter. He rolled all over the floor and laughed. He tried to say something, but he couldn't manage to get it out; it was just too funny to him. What if Kellin did sneeze in Vic's mouth? That would be the funniest thing that ever happened in the history of dudes kissing dudes.

Kellin frowned. "No, seriously! What do I do?! I don't wanna mess it up!"

Jaime calmed his giggles and took a deep breath. "Okay, first of all, before you kiss him take an allergy pill or something so you don't sneeze," he giggled. Kellin frowned some more and Jaime continued. "Secondly, you have to fit it into the moment. Like we could barge into his room right now and you could just jump on him and kiss him."

Kellin laughed at little. Maybe Jaime was right. He wouldn't jump on Vic, but he could just go right up and kiss him. "Okay, let's do it."

Jaime's smile was contagious, and Kellin just had to smile too. Jaime put his phone on the picture setting and walked behind Kellin to Vic's room. Kellin felt confident for once; he could do this, he knew he could. They walked into Vic's room without even knocking and Jaime turned to take a picture of Vic's surprised face. But when Jaime looked to see the photo on his phone, he saw Vic kissing another boy.

***

Vic heard running footsteps and looked up to find Jaime with his phone out, shaking his head. Did Jaime take a picture of him kissing Brian? What if he did and he showed Kellin?

"Please don't tell Kellin," Vic said quickly.

Jaime shook his head. "He saw you. I can't believe you'd do this to him; you broke his heart. Fucking hell, you made him cry!" Jaime slammed Vic's door shut and made his way back to his room. Vic got off of Brian and looked down at his hands.

What had he done?
♠ ♠ ♠
*GASP* Vic! How could you?! (By the way, I just used the name Brian for no reason, I don't know anyone under that name)
I would've updated sooner, but I couldn't find my creativity. :C
Anyway, message, comment, and friend request if you want.
Stay tuned my lovelies! <3