This Dizzy Dreamer and Bleeding Little Blue Boy

Walls

Kellin cried for two days after he saw Vic kissing another guy. He thought there had been something special between them; something real. Jaime felt horrible about it too. He thought Kellin and Vic were perfect for each other. Hell, Jaime had even started calling them Kellic. Whenever he tried to comfort his betrayed friend, all he'd get in response was a loud cry of, "Why would he do this to me?"
Jaime had never seen anything more heartbreaking than that. Suddenly, he had an idea.

"Hey Kells, I think I know how to get him back," Jaime said proudly.

"How?" Kellin sniffled.

Jaime only smirked.

***

The next day during lunch, Jaime sat really close to Kellin. Vic sat across from them, occasionally looking up and frowning. Regret filled Vic's eyes, but he didn't dare to apologize. As much as he wanted to apologize and kiss Kellin, he did really like kissing Brian too. He looked back down at his food as Brian sat beside him. He heard quiet whispers from Jaime and Kellin and tried not to listen. He looked up at them and was shocked by what he saw. Jaime was kissing Kellin like he'd die if he didn't, and his hands were wandering all over Kellin's small body. Jaime's hands went under the table and Kellin blushed. Jealously burned inside Vic; he was supposed to be the one doing this to Kellin. Vic got up and pushed Jaime away. Kellin was his, and he wasn't going to let anyone take that away from him. He leaned in to kiss Kellin, and Jaime got his phone ready. They were about an inch apart and Jaime was really excited. Their lips were about to touch, but then Vic was suddenly pushed away. He looked up to see Brian standing there, arms crossed over his chest. Kellin frowned as Brian began yelling at him about how Vic was his. Vic tried to yell at Brian about how he loved Kellin more, but it only began a heated argument. Soon, fists were flying and doctors had to come and pull them all away from each other. They were all sent to their rooms to calm down, and Jaime was left alone in the cafeteria. He sighed angrily and threw his phone to the ground in frustration. Still no picture.

***

When Jaime got back to the room, Kellin was scribbling furiously in his notebook. He didn't even look up when Jaime came in. He continued to scribble words and tore the page a couple of times from how hard he was writing. Jaime decided it was best not to bother him; it looked like he was about to kill somebody. He was probably thinking about killing Brian.

***

Vic was throwing things across his room. He hated Brian. He was so close to kissing Kellin, but no, Brian just had to butt in. He threw notebooks and pencils in anger, then sat down to play his guitar. He came up with a rad sounding song and hurried to find his notebook. He wrote down all the chords, but couldn't find the words. He tried for hours to find the right words, but he never found any. As he sat on his bed trying to think of lyrics, he heard a voice come through the thin walls. He knew it was Kellin's voice.

Kellin was the lyrics to his song.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had planned to update this sooner, but some stuff came up. :P
I'm actually going to start taking requests for fics to write ^-^ If you wanna know more about that then look at my blog entry:
http://www.mibba.com/Blogs/Read/523941/First-Blog-Entry-and-Im-Taking-Requests/

As always, Stay tuned my lovelies!
<3