This Dizzy Dreamer and Bleeding Little Blue Boy

I'll Always Keep You Here

"Why are you walking away?

Was it something I did?

Did I make a mistake cause..." Kellin sang softly.

Vic was sitting outside his door, listening to the beautiful sound of his voice. He sang and played his guitar, followed by the scribbling of a pen on paper. He sang that verse over again and found more words to add.

"I'm trying to deal with the pain

I don't understand this, is this how it is?

I will try to understand..."

Kellin played a couple of chords and let out a frustrated sigh. He couldn't find the right chords and couldn't find a good tune for his song. Vic could though, he had already come up with a guitar part for it. This was his chance. He grabbed his guitar from his room and sat right outside Kellin's door. He began to play and he heard a rustle of paper in Kellin's room. He heard Kellin start to sing along with his guitar. When they were finished, Vic stayed by Kellin's door. The door soon revealed Kellin with Jaime not too far behind him. Vic looked up at them and smiled innocently. Jaime crossed his arms and Kellin placed his hands on his hips.

"I heard you singing," Vic said. "I thought you might want some help."

"I don't need your help," Kellin said sternly.

"I think you do," Vic smirked.

All three of them narrowed their eyes at each other and exchanged silent conversation.

****

Vic was on top of Kellin and kissing him wildly. His fingers were tangled in the younger boy's hair and he was constantly pulling on it. Kellin, on the other hand, was letting Vic take control of him. He shifted his hips to grind against Vic. He whined softly, but was instantly shushed by Vic's lips. They were naked in seconds, their clothes thrown across the room. They touched each other quickly, not wanting to go as far as fucking tonight. They got off quickly, filling the room with the sound of their moans. After twenty minutes, they were asleep under the fluffy blanket.

Jaime flicked off the lights and hopped into his own bed. That was the hottest thing he'd ever seen.
♠ ♠ ♠
WELL THAT TOOK A WHILE TO UPDATE DIDN'T IT?
Hah, sorry about that. You guys know if you just comment saying update I probably will, right?

Comments are very appreciated!
Stay tuned! <3