Sequel: Let Live
Status: Active! (By the way, I know the Band name is Of Mice & Men, but when I put the & symbol it flips out on me.)

Of Hurt and Hope

Build Me Up, Buttercup

Kelsey'sPOV
Things were actually pretty chill once the tour got really going. I ended up getting all-access passes so I could pretty much help anyone out, whether it be the roadies or merch sellers. I literally was getting to know everybody by the end of my first week.
I didn't get a lot of time to spend with just Austin and me between all of our crazy schedules, and he sometimes joked that I got busier than he did sometimes.
I couldn't help myself though; I was energized all the time and wanted to be as less of a nuisance as possible since Austin seemed to be keeping a very close eye on me. One day, about three weeks into the tour, we were planning on having a full hotel/luxury weekend in Dallas and Austin stopped me from getting off the bus so that we'd be alone.
"You work too hard, relax," he said, looking me straight in the eyes. Our really close proximity reminded me of our kisses shared in the past few weeks, his sweet cherry and Red Bull scented breath finding its way into my nostrils.
"I just like to help, Austin... You know how I am," I smiled, trying not to get distracted.
"Yeah, I also know you'll work yourself to death if it means impressing me and everyone else. You don't want to be underestimated, and for some reason... You think I will."
He kissed me, instantly calming me down and forcing me to realize how weak and almost dead I felt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is so short.. On my phone and you guys deserve an update whether I'm half asleep or not!