Status: Hey! So this is a story i posted on fanfiction.net under my username: LittlePurpleDress2 :) Hope you like

The Nixie

Outtake 1: Why Are You Even Here?

BPOV

These people were smart, I absolutely love the idea of getting me an iPod but I swear sometimes they can be so clueless!
I'm a water being; wouldn't it be obvious I like blue?
So of course I just had to drop in and give them a little push forward.
The look on Caroline's face when she realised that she had practically insulted me when I was right next to her was priceless! I love messing with people!

I found myself, once again, watching Damon -of course he couldn't see me, I was invisible- I couldn't help it. The years I had spent searching through humans looking for the love of my life and he wasn't even human! And he didn't even like me, never mind love, whenever my mother, father or grandparents told me about the time they met: they told me it was instant; inevitable but never once had I even heard of it being one sided.
I needed him to love me back.

I felt my eyes turn from black to silver as I became visible again.
"Hello Damon."
He turned sharply and walked over to me slowly, warily. I didn't want this… I wanted him to take me into his arms and tell me that he would love me forever. I felt my irises turn light blue at the thought of this never happening but turned to brown as I was determined to make it happen.
I would have forever after all. Because I fell for a vampire my body had already started the process of changing to cater him, if I had fell for a human I would have gained a human spirit and aged just like a human. But now I would never die, thankfully though I wouldn't fully become a vampire because I don't think I could down the blood.

"What do you want? Why are you even here?" His eyes were cold and hard as he looked at me, it was a look I never wanted to see pointed at me but I knew I would… this was going to take some time.

"I'm here to find my true love" I said softly with my eyes downcast… At least I wasn't lying…
He stepped closer to me and I looked at his face…he looked even more angered.
"Not here, I mean what are you doing in my house!" He snarled.

I laughed at his audacity…he didn't get it at all. Why did I have to be in love with someone as dense and stubborn as him.
I felt the iris in my eye's change to pale red as I heard the growl rumble in his chest.
"You don't get it at all do you! What have I done to make you hate me so much?" I shouted back at him as I stepped even closer to him our faces mere inches apart.
"I don't trust you!" He replied his jaw was set and the muscles on his arms rippled as he clenched and un-clenched his fists.
"Why? Why don't you trust me! What have I done to deserve to be treated like this" I waved my hand in the little space between us.
Damon opened his mouth to speak but closed it and turned his head slightly toward the front door just seconds before Elena walked in with Bonnie and Caroline holding a Apple store shopping bag.

I spared one last angry glance at Damon.
Would it always be like this…trying to gain his trust ,respect and love but only end up arguing when I did?
♠ ♠ ♠
End Outtake!
Very short but it wasn't a chapter.
I thought a look into Bella's mind would be very interesting.
Was it okay? Bad? Tell me what you think.
And if you really want a Damon POV just tell me.
Hope it was okay!