Status: Hey! So this is a story i posted on fanfiction.net under my username: LittlePurpleDress2 :) Hope you like

The Nixie

Chapter 7: Hello, Klaus

BPOV

I sat nervously fidgeting with the bottom of my dress looking at Emily warily. What was taking Damon and Bonnie so long?
"Honey. You can trust me you know? Tell me" Emily said looking at me concerned.
"Can I trust you not to tell your boyfriend?" I didn't like Sam and he didn't like me. "Where is he anyway? Gone to pee on some old lady's leg?" My eyes flashed purple.
"My fiancée is on rounds. There have been more unexplained deaths recently. Which is why I want to know why you are here? Is it related to the deaths?" My eyes flashed brown. I wasn't going to tell her everything. Sam was a shifter and I didn't trust him. I don't care if I was being stubborn. I had to protect Damon. This is also why I didn't tell Damon. I don't want to freak him out by having him in a house with what looked like the same thing that nearly killed him.
"Fiancée! You're marrying him? Did you forget what he did to you?" My eyes flashed crimson as I pointed to the side of her face which was scarred.
"Bella…" She said warningly. My Crimson eyes paled to a dull red.
"I'm here to help a friend, Okay? That's all you are getting from me!"
"Okay Hon. It's your parents anniversary in a few months…are you going to visit them?" Emily asked her eyes filled with sorrow. But I perked up. My parents deaths had taken a toll on me but I was hoping this time I would bring Damon. If we were even at that stage by then. Who knew how long this would take?
My Dad was human so my Mom gained a human spirit, therefore becoming human. They both died in bed on their wedding anniversary. They were buried at sea. On my mother's request, She wanted to go back to where she came from…is what she told me…So I went all the way to Australia. That was her favourite place when she was a child so she told me that she was to be buried there.
"Yes, and I'm hoping to bring someone with me this time" I answered my eyes turning Golden at the thought.
Emily looked shocked; she knew I would only ever take one person. The Person.
A wide smile slowly grew on Emily's face.
"You found him?" She said looking at me but I then noticed her eyes stray sideways before turning red and looking away. I looked behind me and there was Damon in all his leather glory.
"Who did you find?" He asked looking straight at me.
"I….Errrmm….I found my….favourite teddy bear!" What did I just say?
Damon looked at me disbeilieving. "I thought you lived in the sea?"
"She did but her mother lived on land. Her favourite bear was at her mother's house." Emily. Could I love her anymore than right now?
Damon looked quickly at Emily but back at me.
"Right…Well Bella, Can I speak to you?" My mouth opened and closed. No…It has to be about tomorrow right? Yes.

We walked along First Beach quietly for a while until Damon then stopped.
"Tell me Isabella. Why that house reeks of Wolf?" His tone of voice grew louder and more angered as he spoke.
Shit…Think Bella…Nope I have nothing. My eyes flashed Silver as I forced myself to calm down before trying to explain.
"Sam Emily's fiancée is a…Wolf of sorts. But-"
Before I knew it Damon's hands were around my throat. And I was pinned down in the sand.
My eyes flashed red and then black as I created a wave big enough to hit us both.
The cold water hit Damon's back surprising him before retreating back into the sea. Due to the shock of the water his grip was loosened enough for me to squirm out of it.
My eyes turned Midnight Blue as I looked at the droplets of water on my arm.
"Listen to me Damon!" I tried to keep my eyes on his face but that was proving very hard when from under his leather jacket I could see his soaked white t-shirt.
"He isn't a werewolf! He is a shape shifter, and as long as you don't meet him you're perfectly safe! You won't have to either. He is making rounds and we will be gone so early that by the time he returns it will be as if we were never there!".
Damon's posture relaxed some but his eyes were still blazing.
"If you're lying I swear to god I will not hesitate to kill you" My eyes turned light blue as I could see that he meant it.
"Why are you upset now! Why does what I say bother you!" He shouted at me coming closer
"Because I care about you!" I turned invisible and ran all the way back to the house like a disobedient child, when I got there I curled up and fell asleep wondering if he had figured it out by now.

"Bella. Time to get up. Come on!" Bonnie said while poking me with…what was that? I opened up one eye and saw that it was a wooden spoon. She had been careful not to touch me ever since the first and last time she did.
"Okay. I'm up!" I said as I walked over to my bag to get changed. I tried to sound calm but my eyes were a pale read with a light blue rim. I was still thinking about last night with Damon.
Once Bonnie had left to get Damon up I changed. I needed to wear something comfortable for today so no heels or very tight dresses for me…sob…
I looked in the mirror when I was finished. I was wearing a metallic pink Baruch puffball dress, black tights and black ballerina pumps. What? Just because I'm going to confront a very old hybrid doesn't mean I can't look nice while doing it?

I walked out of the room with my midnight blue overnight bag in tow and walked out of the door leaving a Thank You note on the dresser for Emily to find.
I got to the car and saw Bonnie and Damon already in waiting. I looked at Damon who was looking at me with a frown, we just stared at each other for what could have been hours before he turned away and looked forward.
Must be one interesting steering wheel I thought sarcastically.
The drive to First Beach was awkward to say the least. He must know…Why else would he act like this? That thought made me nervous…would he bring it up or would I?
No, I would let him. The ball is in his court now.
We found a little cave on First Beach where we repeated the tracking spell but this time on a more precise map, focussing only on Fork's.
We watched as it landed on the spot where First Beach was and trailed over to the old diner on Forks Ave. called The In Place.
What was he doing at such a public place? I knew diner. Mom used to go with Dad all the time.
"I know this place, my mom used to go with dad all the time" I voiced my thoughts.
"What is there?" Bonnie asked.
"A Diner" I replied, to which she gasped. My brown eyes travelled over to Damon who was just looking at the map.
"Okay, you guys wait here. I'll go"
"No. Not alone. I'll go with you" Damon stood up still looking at the map.
I nodded my head and walked toward the car hearing Damon telling Bonnie to call us if they moved.

Once Damon was in the car he looked at me like he wanted to say something before frowning and turning away. Once we had pulled onto the main road, nearly halfway there now Damon looked at me gain.
"Look Bella. I'm sorry I'm being such a…" He struggled for a word.
"Jerk?" I offered to which he nodded and sighed.
"And I don't know why you care about what I think but you shouldn't. And I'm sorry I don't trust you. I just find it hard to trust people, so I really freaked out when I smelled wolf."
I sighed. He didn't know. He thought I was being insecure or something? Can one person be more dense? My eyes turned light blue as I turned to look out the window avoiding his gaze.
"It's fine. I'm sorry you don't trust me. But maybe after this is over you can give me a chance?"
"Yea. Maybe." He sighed as he pulled into a parking spot at the Diner.
" So 's, how do we get him to First Beach?"
I quickly transformed my human shape to mimic Elena's.
Damon looked shocked. "What the hell!"
"We can change our looks if we want to. Well, while in 'human' form anyway. But I usually prefer not to. It's kind of uncomfortable. Anyway, all he has to do is see 'Elena' alive and once we know he is paying attention… we drive to First Beach"
"I forgot to ask. What if someone see's us?" Damon asked.
"It's 2 in the morning Damon. Who is going to the beach at that time unless their drunk? And if someone does turn up how about you put your mind controlling power to good use?"

Damon and I walked into the 24hr diner slowly.
I looked around in differently until I spotted them.
They were sat at the corner table.
Klaus, Stefan and Mrs. Cope… the old woman who owned the diner was on the floor next to Stefan's seat…dead.
She was married! My eye's blazed crimson.
Klaus and Stefan turned in our direction slowly but Damon and I pretended not to notice them sitting down quietly.
I heard two gasps.
Haha! I snickered inwardly. My eyes turned purple as I thought of Klaus' shock in seeing 'Elena'.
"Damon?"
Damon looked at me and I winked.
"Yes, Elena?"
"We are meeting Bonnie at First Beach right?" I heard the sound of a hand grabbing fabric and out of the corner of my eye saw Klaus holding Stefan down.
"Yea. In fact…" He looked at his watch. "We don't have time to eat, we need to go."
And with that we were gone, Klaus and Stefan right on our tail. Still oblivious to what was awaiting them at First Beach.

We ran out of the car, onto the beach until we reached Bonnie.
We all stood in a line, Bonnie and Damon on each of my sides, and waited for the two figures to get closer.
"Now Bonnie." I whispered into her ear as I turned back into me and then turning invisible.
I watched as Bonnie used a defence spell on Stefan making him fall to the ground in pain and Damon grabbed him by the neck and torso.
Klaus turned around ready to attack when I appeared in front of him.
My eye's bright purple as I smirked.
"Hello, Klaus"
♠ ♠ ♠
AN-
CLIFF HANGER! O.o
Was it okay?
Long enough?
Tell me what you thought!
Hope that's enough to tide you all over until I'm settled!
Love you ALL! xxx