Status: Completed.

Austlan Catsby

I don't like pussy.

Austin fell back onto the pillows of the bed drenched in sweat and panting heavily. He and Alan had just finished mind blowing explosive sex. It had been perfect and now that it was over there was nothing to do but cuddle. But Alan had other plans. Austin took a minute to breathe before rolling back on top of Alan.

"Uhm... Austin, I need to tell you something." Alan said as he gently bit his lip. He looked up at the older man almost afraid to tell him what he had to say.

Austin curiously cocked his head. "What is it, babe?" He asked as he gently bit down on the younger mans neck.

"Well uhh. You know how I like cats so much?" Alan asked softly.

The older man responded with a laugh. "Of course."

'Here goes nothing.' Alan thought to himself. He sucked in a breath and focused real hard.

Austin looked around confused as Alan suddenly disappeared and a small orange cat appeared underneath him. "Uhm... What." Austin said. He probably should have flipped out but he was to stunned to really do anything.

"I'm a cat, Austin. I hope you can accept me for who I truly am. Beastiality is a completely natural thing. I hope you love me enough and are not to ashamed to go out with me in public as I truly am." Alan said as he purred and rubbed against Austin.

Austin jumped away and started pulling his clothes on. "Alan, you know I'm gay. I don't like pussy." With that he pulled his pants on and left Alan's house.

Tears streamed down Alan's kitty face. "But... We were supposed to grow old together... Austlan Cashby was real... I've blown it." He murmured softly. Alan laid down and took a kitty nap as the sun went down and the stars came up.

What would become of the band?
♠ ♠ ♠
oops uhm. sorry.