Love Never Wanted Me

Chapter 1

“Pete!” I shouted rushing out into oncoming traffic to be with the one I love. He came to a stop and his glazed eyes rested upon the air in front of him. Suddenly a loud crack came and fluids poured from a large gapping wound in his forehead, no one in sight to blame. “Pete…” I mumbled as I lost energy and my knees gave way on the sidewalk. First, I can’t see him for two weeks because of a drug-educed coma and now he dies, at random too! As I stare at the ground a pair of converse that look suspiciously like Arianna’s come to a stop before me. I scan my eyes up the figure and see a gun in her right hand, blood all over her shirt and jeans along with a crazed look in her eyes. “Who are you?” I try to ask but no sound comes out of my clamped dry throat.

“What’s up sweetie? Don’t recognize me?” Arie asked as she morphed into Pete. The gun in his right hand raised to my forehead suddenly rang with a force I never knew existed.


“WAKE UP PATRICK!” Joe shouted jumping on my bed.

“Why?” I asked rolling over.

“Cuz it’s time to stop moping! The funeral was last week, you say goodbye at funerals, not a week later.” He stated matter-of-factly, just like Pete. “Besides, Arie wants to meet with you in Starbucks.”

“Uhg,” I mumbled as I got out of bed, tripping over the tangled sheets. Joe laughed as he walked down the hallway and out of my house.

Arie’s POV
“Hey Patrick,” I said as he entered Starbucks decked out in the same outfit he wore the day Pete died.

“Hey Arie,” He muttered sinking in to the seat opposite me. I mulled over the things I was going to tell him.

“You know when Pete was in a coma?” I asked lowering my voice. He looked up from under his hat and nodded. “Well, he had these dreams, and I could see them…” I started off with. Patrick lifted his head off the table motioning for me to continue. “Well, we kinda had sex in the dreams… And you were dead.” I spat out the last part. I squeezed my eyes shut as his dreams replayed in my head. “I also saw him have it with Ashley…” I reopened my eyes and there he was, leaning over Patrick’s shoulder staring straight into my eyes making me quite uncomfortable. “The worst part is,” I paused and took a deep breath, “he seems to be haunting me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short.Comments?