Love Never Wanted Me

Chapter 4

I walked into my house with such confidence I never knew I had before. I smiled at the people passing by causing them to stop and follow me inside. I grinned, they had no clue what I was doing.

“Hi everyone!” I exclaimed. They all waved subconsciously. “Okay, now get in a line.” They all followed my orders.

“Trying to make a quota Mr. Stump?” Arie asked as she appeared beside me.

“No, just a thank you gift for you, besides it’s a little party,” I smiled at her.

“You know how much I love parties!” Arie grinned at me. She then pulled out her faithful gun and shot straight through the first man’s head, it went through and into a few people behind him. “This is gunna be fun,” We both smiled and I took my matching rifle out and shot along with her. Her laughter rang throughout the house, as everyone was dead. Suddenly alone, I looked around in shock and dropped the rifle in my own two hands. I took a deep breath and walked to a cleaner room, if there was one. I passed through the living room, there was a blood trail on the floor. I looked at it quite confused. I followed the trail through the kitchen where bodies laid amiss, heads on the counter and arms in the blender. In other words, things no one should ever see or do in a lifetime. I passed through there and into the hallway, screaming faces painted on the walls and words that read ‘GO AWAY’ and ‘SAVE YOURSELF’ were on the walls in blood. I followed it into our room. The bedroom where I spent so much time in. Flashes of dead bodies littered the room, none were real though, all of me on the other hand. Time froze as one appeared before me. I blinked twice making sure it was real, I then quickly waved my hand in its massacred face. Suddenly its skeletal arm reached forward and snatched mine. I let out quite a girly scream as everything shook.

“WAKE THE FUCK UP PATRICK!” Pete shouted at me, shaking my entire body. My mind reeled for a moment trying to take in what I saw. A high-pitched ringing was cutting through my thoughts, it wasn’t solid but it wasn’t slow. It was a quick tempo, causing me to realize that it was a heart monitor, how I knew this was the jackhammer in my chest. “I told you it would work,” Pete said in triumph.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, I know I'm probably confusing the hell out of you but it should make sense soon!