Status: Active :)

The Benefits of Brothers

Dreams Only Last For A Night

Cassie

Travis has always called me princess. Every time he feels like annoying me he says "Hey princess" or something along those lines. I hate it... but I don’t at the same time.

I remember the first time he called me that....

I was digging through the fridge for food about six months after I'd moved in, and there was absolutely no food.

"Uggg, why is there no food? Weren't you supposed to buy some Trav?"

"Oh, I'm sorry Princess, but if you want food you have to get it. We're not going to cater to you. Go get some yourself."

I scoffed, "Excuse me Travis? I suggest you never call me that again, unless of course you'd like to die."

"Ha ha, alright... Princess."

I chased him around the house until neither of us could run, or breathe, anymore.

He's called me princess ever since.

***

I crossed my arms and continued to watch the movie. By the time it was over I had stretched out and ended up laying down with my head in Trent's lap.

I fell asleep like that for a few hours, and when I woke up I said goodnight to Trent, and started to walk towards my room.

As I walked past Travis' room I could hear him tossing and turning in bed.

I slowly opened the door, and walked up beside the bed. Carefully, I climbed in beside him. After a minute or two I felt his arms wrap around me, and he whispered in my ear "Well hello there Princess."

I smiled and turned around to face him.

"You're a prick." I said, smiling.

Travis just laughed, smirking at me.

Quickly I rolled us over and straddled his waist.

I smiled wickedly and leaned down, my lips just touching his ear.

"Don't. Call. Me. Princess."

I kissed his ear and made my way back to his lips. I ran my hands along his chest, and moved my lips from his mouth, planting small kissing slowly down his throat. Just as I felt him getting excited beneath me I stopped. I quickly jumped off him, and rolled over.

"Not tonight Trav," I said, smiling wickedly to myself. It didn't take long before I felt his warm arms wrap around me again, pulling my back into his chest.

I slept like a baby that night, warm and content, but I guess I forgot that dreams don`t last as long as we want them to.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think: Don`t be a silent reader!! :D

- Chelsea