Status: so hi guys

But, Dad...

Obviously

I drag Potter along behind me as we sneak out to the Quidditch pitch. “Malfoy!” he hisses, tripping through the thick snow. Winter has arrived early, drenching the school grounds with snow. Of course, as two graduated and skilled wizards, we don’t leave a trace as I find a spot to settle down in one of the stands.

“Shhh,” I smirk, putting a finger to my lips and pulling out a small pair of binoculars.

Beside me, Potter shifts, squinting. “Bother, what’re we waiting for? Besides, wouldn’t it just be easier to wait on the field invisible?”

I lower the binoculars and grin at him. “Brilliant.”

He reaches into a cloak pocket and pulls out a smaller cloak, made of a material that appears almost fluid. I eye it warily until he drapes it over us, and then we pad back down to the grounds.

“So why are we here?” he whispers, and I elbow him, making sure our tracks can’t be seen in the snow, and sneak closer to where our sons are now standing, Scor holding his broom.

“-re you sure?” Albus is saying nervously, fidgeting.

“Well, not if you don’t want to,” my son answers just as nervously.

Scor grins and then mounts his broom (the newest Nimbus, of course) and moments later the squib is on behind him, hugging the paler boy tightly around the waist.

Then they’re off, a bit shakily at first, but soon get the hang of staying balanced.

“Looks familiar, except everything is opposite,” Potter muses after a moment. “Snow instead of fire, even.”

I shudder slightly. “Don’t remind me. But anyway, that’s not the point.”

“Oh, yeah- why are we spying on our sons?”

“Did you see how Scor looks at him?” I sigh, grinning.

The dark-haired man just raises an eyebrow.

“It’s so obvious,” I continue, looking at him, incredulous that he hasn’t realized this yet. That he still hasn’t realized it. “I mean, it’s almost as sappy as how the she-Weasle used to look at you.”

“What’re you talking about?!”

“Merlin, Potter, I’ve forgotten how thick you are!” I huff and cross my arms. “Obviously, Scorpius likes your son.”

“Well, of course they like each other, they’re best fr-”

“No, no, no!” Merlin, this is exasperating. “Scorpius. Likes. Albus. And not in the friendly manner.”

Potter scrunches his nose, then shakes his head. “I don’t see it.”

“Need your glasses fixed?”

“Sod off, Malfoy,” he laughs, rolling his eyes and stretching. “Let’s go.”
♠ ♠ ♠
just a look through draco's eyes c:
thank you @waddup-its-claudia for pushing me to continue this eheheheh