Status: so hi guys

But, Dad...

Rose

ALBUS’S p.o.v.- Rose

I find her in the library, of course, and lightly tap her shoulder. “Rose?”

She jumps, swatting at my hand, and hisses, “Don’t sneak up on me like that!”

“Sorry. I was just wondering-” The librarian glares at me, so I lower my voice “-what you guys have for potions homework?”

“Why-? Scorpius, of course,” Rose grumbles, flipping through the scrolls spread out around her until she finds the assignment. I take a seat, and she glances over at me.

“D’you wanna come back with me? So you don’t have to study alone,” I shrug, making my cousin smile slightly before shaking her head.

“You two’ll just distract me. Sorry.”

“C’mon, Rose, please?”

“Merlin, you two are taking forever!” Rose and I both look over to see Scor receiving a death-glare from the librarian. The Malfoy just shrugs and walks over, resting his chin on the table. “Is she giving us her homework, then?”

“I’m trying to persuade her to join us back in Da’s study,” I answer, and we both turn to my cousin.

“Pleeease, Rosie?” Scor pouts, batting his girlishly-long eyelashes at her- if she can resist that, you can officially identify her as a stronger-willed person than me.

She shrugs and sighs, “Fine.”

Something boils in my stomach at how he makes her blush, but I shove it down to the dark corners of my mind and help my friends gather her books.
♠ ♠ ♠
i felt bad about not getting this up yesterday like i promised
so i scrapped this together
eh
dramaaaaaaaaa woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ps im sick so oops