Status: so hi guys

But, Dad...

So, now what?

SCORPIUS’S p.o.v.- So, now what?

I grin against his lips. "What do we do now?"

Al smiles back, hands on my hips, and answers, "Well, I could ask you to be my boyfriend and hope that that's the reason you kissed me-- that you like me-- and then we chill and probably go back and do homework but I'll end up doing your potions work because that's what we do. What do you think?"

"I'm okay with everything except the part where I have to do homework."

"You're ridiculous," he laughs, kissing me softly again.

I hum against his lips. "Do you realise how long I've been waiting for this?"

"Can't be more than six years, 'cause that's how long I've been waiting."

Laughing, I shake my head and lace our fingers. “But we should probably go back, shouldn’t we?”

“I guess.” He smiles and gives my hand a squeeze.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay a few things:
1. sorry that I haven't updated in 5 months I know I'm a shitty person
2. I have honestly lost most of my motivation for this story, but I still know where/how I want it to end, and then I'd need to write a little epilogue or whatever for loose ends caused by the ending that I want
3. There's still a couple things (such as coming out to parents and whatnot) that I still need to go over I guess, so I can try doing a couple chapters with that, but honestly, from here on out everything is going to be short and pretty shitty and then I'm going to finally finish something and be done with it. Some day, I might go through this and edit it and make it longer maybe, but for now I'm just kinda done.
4. This note is getting longer than the actual chapter, and probably has a higher word count, so I should probably stop now
5. Does anyone want to be a co-author, just to get me closer to finishing this? Like, seriously, I just need someone to help me get stuff done. Thanks