Take Me Away

Chapter 2

Jessie’s P.O.V

I shifted all the weight of my body on my left foot as I watched Oliver slowly inch towards me with confidence. My skin crawled, he had eventually came so close to my body that I could feel his hot breathe hover over my body, potentially hitting my neck making me weak. I shuddered shaking my shoulders as I stumbled backwards hitting my back against a wall. Great, a dead end.

“Where do you thing you going?” Oliver’s accent hit me like a ton of bricks, making me smile at his voice. I had to respond before he thought I was mental.

“I- uh-I…” The answer was screened; I didn’t know what to say. His finger sped up to my mouth silencing me.

“Hush babeh.” My eyes widened as he closed his eyes gently and leaned forward with his mouth slightly opened. Did he think I was another one of his whores? Uhh, you got the wrong girl bud. I was going to be way harder than that. I kept my mouth shut as tight as they could be as I thought of what I could do to get away. I moved from in front of Oli to his side hurriedly. I watched as the reaction came, Oliver had lost balanced and hit the wall. In a flash, he had turned around enough for me to see that his lip had been a little bloated. I smiled as he made a pouty face, clearly he was sad, but I could care less.

“Bloody hell Jessie.” Oliver winced as he wiped at his lip.

“Don’t worry. It’s not bleeding.” I perked up happy he had got what he deserved. Oli let his eyes saunter to my chest. I had still been soaking wet. He pulled up clothing that he had brought me, returning his eyes to mine. Asshole days over? No Way!

“I thought you might need some clothes...cause you’re all wet...and all...” His eyes once again fritted away to inspect my soaking body. I was getting sick of him eyeing me like another one of his toys.

“Thanks. Ermmm, I don’t know how to say this but...” Shit. “Would you possibly have any bras on you? It sort of got on my undergarments.” I stared at my black and white vans as I awaited his response. I turned my head up to see the biggest grin I had ever laid eyes on.

“Got on your knickers ey? Well that’s a shame isn’t it now? I’m gonna go thank that stewardess...” I don’t think I’ve known a bigger pervert.

“Well at least you weren’t big enough of an ass to bring me a white tee shirt.” Just as I finished, Oli snatched the shirt out of my hands and disappeared out of thin air. Fuck, fuck, fuckidy, fuck, fuck. Moments later he appeared at the door with the same tee. I thanked the lord.

“Didn’t have a white one.” Oli frowned. I jerked at the shirt he was holding and as I reached for it he pulled it away causing me the grab his little friend. Oliver’s eyes closed as he moaned. Realizing what I had just done, I quickly released my hand and started scrubbing them with hand sanitizer.

“Shit Jessie. That was pleasurable.” Oliver said showing enthusiasm.

“It was an accident. Sorry.” I suddenly felt very out of place. Oliver had now had a decent grip around my middle as he pulled me closer and whispered into my ear.

“I don’t think it was.” I stood shocked. How could he give himself permission to touch me when he didn’t know me! I was uncomfortable. I couldn’t move. He moved slightly as he kissed behind my ear and I groaned. I covered my mouth and bit my tongue until I felt a sharp pain. Oliver pulled back to look at my face and I put my hands on his chest pushing him away.

“Oli, I’m wet. I need to change. Bye bye now.” I said wiggling my fingers. Oliver pushed me against a wall holding my wrists in his.

“You’re wet now love?” He pushed up against me until the point at where his chest was squishing my boobs. He glanced down for a good look and I watched him. Eventually his eyes returned to watching mine. My eyes never left his, trying to read his mind. I realized he was inches away.
I finally built up all the might I had left and pushed him off of me.

“Oliver, you know what I mean...now shoo!” I pushed him out the door as a sigh of relief came over me. Finally, I had taken my bra off and was just wearing the tee shirt that Oli had given me. This one had been colossal. Definitely bigger than the one I had before I had gotten soaked in OJ. I huffed. My nipples were hard and being very difficult. He would certainly notice. Should I act as if... I didn’t notice, or just ignore him? I had picked up my wet shirt and bra and held it at my side as I slowly walked down the aisle, not wanting to really head to my seat. I sat in my spot as I used my peripheral (SP) vision to see Oliver’s mouth nearly hitting the ground. Did it look that bad? Shit.

“You’re driving me mental love!” He nearly shouted causing other passengers to turn around. I just ignored their glares and looked over at him with a lost face. “Your tits are harder than fucking rocks!” He yelled louder. I snapped.

“Oli dear, I don’t think they heard you in Australia!” I whisper yelled at him, not wanting any more attention.

“Ey, not a bad thing.” I heaved as Oli tried to reassure me that having huge tits wasn’t a bad thing. “Who pissed in your Cheerios?” he questioned.

“Did you just ask me that Oli? I got Orange juice all over me while I nearly got raped in a bathroom by a British stranger.” He chuckled.

“You’re cute when you’re mad, you know that love? I’ll try to get you mad more often.”
He radiated a smirk in my direction. I turned my head to look out in another direction. I knew he was watching my breasts intently but I didn’t care. I was certainly done trying to make him stop pissing me off.

“Jessie.” Oliver breathed, puzzled. “I was wondering if you wanted to go get coffee after this.” I love coffee and even if I didn’t like him I would want free coffee, so there was absolutely no way I was bailing on this one.
I nodded my head

“Sure Oliver.” I turned back when he started talking again.

“I want you to know I’m not a creep; I’m a nice guy really, I’m just a little...” he shook his head. I nodded understanding. Was he apologizing? Or...what? “I’m sorry, love.” Oliver looked sad and lonely, I leaned in and gave him a warm strictly friend hug. I smiled. “I would really like to know you better.” Wow. He changed his attitude so quickly. Maybe it was that he saw that I wasn’t happy. I contemplated about the idea. I kept thinking as I realized that I was deathly tired. I sighed as I closed my eyes. Hopefully when I wake up this time, I’ll be in England.

Seven Hours Later [Jessie’s P.O.V still]

I opened my eyes lazily as I saw it was brighter than it had been when I had fallen into a deep somber sleep. I turned to see Oliver’s eyes on me. I didn’t mind. I yawned and stretched my arms careful this time that I didn’t hit anyone.

“Morning, Jessica.” He smiled.

“G- Morning Oliver” I also smiled as he pronounced my full name. I didn’t notice until then that I had a few times called Oliver by his full name, but I turned to look at him as I saw his face turn soft and fragile. He looked not the name he prefers to be called. I looked at the tray in front of me to see a glass of orange juice and some crackers. I laughed. “What a breakfast! I couldn’t ask for more. Thank you Oli.” I announced. He kept a straight face.

“Anytime” He cooed as I bit into the cracker and muttered. “Num num num.” Oli mocked, almost waking up a few people. “That’s proper cute.” he stated as he slung one of his arms around my shoulder and pulled me closer, cuddling me. I felt as if Oli and I had become friends. I felt comfortable now; I liked this much better than before. A robotic voice came over the intercom loudly making me jump from my seat.

“The Flight to Sheffield England will be landing in approximately 10 minutes. Please buckle your seatbelts.” I was in a very happy mood now.

“Oli! You hear! Approximately 10 minutes!” I said jumping up and down.

“Are you excited for coffee ey? So am I.” I had honestly forgotten about that coffee gathering me and Oli had arranged. But, now I was ecstatic! Free coffee in ten minutes? Fuck Yes! I couldn’t control myself. I was constantly moving around and jittering in my seat. I finally get to get off this fucking plane. Once landing I jolted up and pulled my luggage out calling for Oli.

“Hey! Oli! Hurry before everyone stands up and it gets crowded! RUN!!” I Ran out of the plane being the first one out with Oliver also on my tail. We were both on the brink of crying we were laughing so hard. I don’t even know why it was just so enjoyable laughing with Oliver. His Laugh just made me laugh more. It was ridiculous. Today was going to be great, I could tell already.

As we got to the unknown café I had plastered a smile on my face as we ordered our coffee. I had got a small frap with pretty whipped cream, and Oli got green tea. British people and Tea. He had of course paid for my frap. We sat down at a table for two and set our things down besides us.

“So let’s start with the basic questions, yeah?” Oli questioned. I nodded, slurping on my drink as I felt the cold liquid slither down my esophagus (throat) “How old are you?” he asked, tilting his coffee towards him taking a small sip.

“Well, I’m 18; I was on that god-awful long plane ride because my mom was wanting to get away. And she had always wanted to come to England and all. Mom adores the accents. But I’m really sure that school for me is going to suck mega hard donkey dicks.” I frowned, making a pout. Oli smiled and laid back in his chair.

“Well, what school are you going too?” He challenged.

“Umm I think it’s like...Notre Dame High School or some shit like that. I don’t think I have to wear a uniform though...thank the lord.” I replied saying the last part of the sentence more to myself than Oliver. He bit his lip. I could tell he was hiding a smile behind that. He finally spoke,

“Jessie, love! I go to that high school.” I jumped, almost knocking both of our drinks over. I yelled,

“HELL YES! I KNOW SOMEONE! WOO!” I hugged him as he chuckled.

“Yes, you do.” This was spectacular.
♠ ♠ ♠
Got a few readers, a comment and a sub so I decided to post the next chapter.(:
Please leave me your thoughts! And maybe recommend? Thankies!
XOXOXO